"I thought you were just going to send a car for me " I said patting down my hair that looked like a birds nest at the moment.

"You thought that I was just going to send an ordinary car for my best friend. Only the best for my best friend" she said in a duh tone. I couldn't help the bubbly laughter that escaped me and she laughed with me. 

I had missed this so much. I missed her and all I wanted to do is keep this feeling of utter joy.

"So how have you been " I asked when we finally died down the laughter 

"It's been so hard trying to run this stupid Organization. There seems to always be a problem somewhere and I never get enough sleep." she practically yells and almost swerving into the opposite lane. I gripped to the seat belt for dear life as we swung us around back and forth.

"So how have you been" she asks as if nothing has happened. I thought for a moment trying to avoid the question she really wants to ask.

"You know the usual college is really stressful and my classes and teachers are the WORST. But I force myself to wake up early in morning a slug myself to my classes because I know what I want to do when I'm older." I said hoping and just hoping that she wouldn't ask that dreaded question.

"How are you holding up" she said her tone warm "-since he left"

"I've been doing fine. Me and Sean agreed that where we saw ourselves in life were not the same. It was the best option for us" I said as I practiced many times before. I made sure not to mess up any of the words as before.

"You still wear the ring around your neck" she said pointing to the necklace I was twiddling with it around my fingers. I immediately dropped the darn thing that always seems in my hand.

"Yeah it's just it is really beautiful, I couldn't bear to throw it away" I said admiring the band.

"Do you still love him" she asked turning to me

"No" I replied almost too quickly. She gave me the look and and tried literally the hardest to not spill my guts. Luckily for me we pulled into the sophisticated building of The Agency.

The place where I have too many good and bad memories. The place that I tried to forget and start a new life. She typed in the code to let us in and the gates opened wide. She drove to the dorms that I knew we would be staying in. The old dorm, the one her Freddy and I spent so many nights watching movies and pigging out on food.

"Our old dorm" I breathed

"I missed this place" she said pulling into the driveway of the beloved dorm.  We got out and she lugged my bag out the trunk and complained the entire time pulling it up.

"What do you have in here bricks" she whined for about the twentieth time.

"Yes I so I could use them to bash your head in if I hear you whine again" I said as I opened the door.

"Sorry" she muttered under her breath

I finally got the door open and it swung open. I flicked on the lights and they flickered on one by one. The memories came rushing back as the flood gates were open. 

"I call dibs on my old room" I yelled suddenly 

"That's not fair you room is the biggest" she whined laughed and i laughed along with her "But, anyways we are all meeting up for dinner at 7:00." she said already starting to clean the kitchen. I set my bags down on the bed. I laid on the bed and started at my white ceilings,

Was Sean going to be here tonight?

I was too nervous to ask Ally. But the real question was, Did I want him to be here? Did I want to face the man that I loved, that I left.