Let's go to the park

Danny put on sunglasses and transformed to his human half.

He had a black t shirt on with the Batman signal on it with his kaki shorts.

"Hi guys," he skipped into the kitchen and saw pancakes.

"Hey bud, you want some breakfast?" Artemis smiled and patted a seat next to her.

"Yay! Pancakes," Danny punched the air happily and jumped up next to Artemis and sat by her.

Last night he had a night terror and Artemis was the only one that heard and calmed him down before anyone else could.

Flashback

Danny was crying in his sleep with whimpering and small yells from bed and Artemis was walking down the hallway from getting a drink of water.

She heard Danny crying and ran into his room and he let out a small scream.

Artemis shook his shoulders and he woke up sobbing and saw Artemis and cried into her stomach since she was sitting on the bed.

He hugged her waist and cried.

"Shh, it's okay buddy, it's over, shh," she petted his head and ran her fingers through his now black hair.

"P-p-please don't g-go," he whispered to her and crawled in her lap and rested his head on her chest.

"I will always be here if you need me," she smiled at him and laid down in his bed with him fading into sleep with one of her arms wrapped around him.

Flashback Ends

"You alright bud?" She asked him quietly.

"I'm fine arty," he gave her a smile even though he was a little shooken up from the night mare.

He and Wally are the most and happily did so.

"When your older spooky, we have to have an eating contest," Wally swallowed some pancakes.

"You want to wait that long for me to beat you?" Danny said smugly making Wally chock on his bite.

"Great, he knows how to trash talk," Wally said with fake enthusiasm.

"How bout we go to the park today?" Megan said cheerfully.

"Yay!! I haven't been to the park since...." Danny trailed off.

"The park sounds fun let's go," Wally patted his back and flipped Danny over his shoulder and ran out of there.

"My pancakes!"

--------------------

Danny was skipping next to Artemis holding her hand as the team walked to the park in Gotham.

Not the safest but it's Danny's and artemis's home city.

"Look there's a slide! And swings!! Is that a teater toter?!" Danny looked at the park with big eyes but then saw all the people.

"N-nevermind, I was happy at the mountain," Danny said backing up.

Then he heard something behind him and saw a blond boy pushing over a African American boy and threw his glasses on the ground out of the boys reach.

"That's my swing geek!" The blond boy yelled at the boy on the ground.

"Hey!" Danny yelled and let go of artemis's hand and ran over to the boy of the ground.

"Are you okay? Here's your glasses," Danny picked up his glasses and gave them to the boy and helped him up.

"I'm fine, dash is just a stupid bully," the boy stuck his tongue out at the blond.

"I'm Tucker, Tucker foley," he stuck out his hand.

"I'm Danny, Danny Grayson-Fenton," he smiled at Tucker and shook his hand.

"Oh look the geek made friends with the loser!" Dash laughed.

"At least he has a friend!" Danny yelled back.

"What was that loser?" Dash jumped off the swing.

"You heard me, by the looks of it, you have no friends," Danny said fearlessly.

Dash growled and pushed Danny to the ground and stomped on his hand.

"OW!!" Danny yelled and dash laughed at him and ran off.

Danny sat up and held his hand with tears in his eyes.

'Why are you going to cry?! The mean agents hurt you worst than this!' Danny yelled in his mind.

"Danny!" Wally ran over and saw Danny had a cut and bruise on his hand with Tucker behind him.

"What happened?" Artemis ran over.

"The bully dash stepped on his hand because he stood up for me, Danny your a hero! No one ever has stood up to dash," Tucker smiled at Danny.

He sniffled and smiled back.

"Thanks tuck," Danny stood up.

"Glad to see you made a friend lil man," Wally ruffles his hair.

"So who are they?" Tucker asked as the rest of the team walked over.

"These are my brothers friends, Wally Artemis, Megan, Conner and kuldar," Danny said forgetting about the pain in his hand.

"Why don't you go play with your new friend Danny," Artemis smiled and Danny and Tucker ran off.

"See that, and no panic attack," Artemis said proudly.

"It's a good thing he's improving," kaldur smiled.