On A Deeper Level.

Layla POV.
"Do you girls want to come back to the hotel with us in the limo?" Carter asked us

"Your four go with them but I have to take my car home otherwise someone will try and steal it during the night." I laughed and told the four girls

"You sure Layla?" they checked

"Yeah you guys go and I'll meet you back there." I told them with a smile

"I'll come with you so you're not by yourself." I heard a voice call after me, soon realising who it was.

"You don't have to. I'll be fine by myself." I told him

"No, I want to." he smiled making me smile too.

The girls and the rest of the Magcon boys had just left as I got in the drivers seat and Jack hopped in the passengers seat.

"I like your car." he said

"Thanks. My mum has always had savings for me and then I just worked my absolute ass off to make ends meet." I told him as I concentrated on reversing my car, not noticing Jack staring at me.

"What?" I giggled when I finally noticed
He smiled and shook his head. "Nothing."

"So why did you feel the need to come with me?" I smiled as I stopped for a red light.

He broke eye contact with me and looked straight ahead of him.
"Because.." he mumbled 

"Because.....?" I encouraged
"I wanted to be alone.....................with you." Jack said, looking back at me

This time it was me who broke the eye contact as the light had turned back to green. As I continued to drive there was a few seconds of silence until i spoke.
"Good." I smiled to myself as I kept my focus on the road and I could see him smiling at me in the corner of my eye.

I was a bit confused on what I had just said. I mean, I meant it.....but was that all it took for me to let Jack in and let my guard down? It's never that easy. Maybe this was a good thing though? Even though I have only known Jack for a very short amount of time and haven't really had a proper conversation, there was something there. Something that was drawing me in and wanting to know more. And yes, making me want to tear my wall down and let him in.
He was intriguing. 

-------------------------------

Once we were back at the hotel Jack and I met the girls and the rest of the guys in the boys room/suit. Nash and Cameron had somehow got their hands on some cans and bottles of alcohol which turned out was from Nash's older brother Will. Yeah we are all under 21 but no one's going to know.

After a one too many drinks for Aaron, Matt and Taylor, we made them go to bed before they got too ferral. So that left Jack.J, Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Carter, Jack.G, Ivy, Marley, Alex, Emily and myself.
We were getting a bit bored so decided to form a circle on the ground of the loungeroom and play a cliche game of truth or dare. After a little while we gave up on the whole 'dare' part because we got too lazy so it turned into more of a game of 21 questions. We all knew we all weren't completely sober but it would work anyway! haha
Jack.J had found a website on his phone to get questions from so we passed that around the circle and took turns asking and answering.  I was sitting inbetween Nash and Cameron and Jack was directly opposite me, sitting next  to Jack.J.

Jack.J: "Cameron, would you kiss the person next to you?"

Cameron looked to his right at Carter and gave him the 'Puma' face then turned to his left to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started planting quick kisses all over my cheek making me laugh.