Let It Go.

*2 Weeks Later*

Layla's POV.
Jack and I are still as strong as ever. No we're still not 'official' or anything like that but our friendship or whatever it is that we have going on is continuing to grow and strengthen every day. These past weeks we have been doing everything and anything with each other. From telling stories to revealing our secrets no one knows, it has been with Jack and only Jack. We do love each other..a lot but we just haven't plastered any labels on it and honestly I don't mind. I'm happy and that's all that matters to me right now. One of the guys shows actually got cancelled so they were all able to extend their stay in LA so we all get an extra week together.

I woke up Saturday morning, excited to start our last week together as a group. I walked out of my room and out to the lounge/living room where I heard voices. Realising it was just the girls and guys I thought nothing of it until they alllooked at me and I saw their faces. Something was wrong.

"What are those looks for?" I asked as I walked over to stand  infront of them. 

All the girls were sitting on the lounge along with Jack to my right and Shawn on my left. The rest of the guys were standing, scattered behind them. 

During a moment of silence, I hesitantly looked to my right at Jack and he looked like he had something on his mind. Like he was stewing on somethig. His eyes were saying so many things. He looked sad, worried and nervous. He then gave me a look as if to say "sorry".

Everyone then gave each other one last look before Johnson finally broke the silence and answered my question.

"We need to leave." he said

"What? Why? Is the cancelled show back on?" I questioned, confused.

"No. We need to leave to go back home." he answered

"Why? You're going to need to be more specific." I retaliated.

Cameron began.
"We got a call this morning telling us that Magcon has been cancelled. All of it is finished. We still have a few meetings and a lot of details that need to be confirmed and made clearer but it all leads to the same denominator. It's over."

"Ohk...." I said, trying to process this sudden information.
"When do you need to leave?"

"By 4 this afternoon." Cam told me

It was now 10:00am.

"Wow..."

"We don't want this to chage anything between any of us. We honestly appreciate and love the friendships we have made with you girls so don't think that will end just because we have to go home." Nash said

"The way we are looking at it is that by this happening it will allow us to go find bigger and better opportunities for us all." Shawn stated

Jack stayed silent. I looked back over to him and his eyes had not moved off me since I last looked at him. I couldn't help but worry about what this would mean for Jack and I. We all knew we would have to go back home eventually but we weren't expecting that for another week and having to end on a note like this isn't the way we all hoped to end this experience. I'm not gonna lie, I was in a bit of shock.

"So when's your first meeting?" Marley asked

"10:40" Nash replied

Johnson looked at his watch.
"We should probably leave now if we want to be there on time." 

"We should be back in about two hours." Nash commented

The guys all began to leave when Jack got up and came over to me. He held onto my waist and softly planted a kiss on my cheek without say a word, then before I knew it, they had all left.

"You ohk Layla?" Ivy asked, with all the girl turning their attention to me.

"Uhh yeah. I'm just a bit shocked...Jack and I haven't really spoken about what's going to happen with us once we go home so I'm not really sure what this means for us now." I told them