Nico shook his head, still red.

"Come on, Nico. Tell us something else."

Nico seemed to think for a little until he decided to say something. "I have phobia to cornplants."

-----

At lunchtime, Percy decided to stay with Wanda. He was sitting inside the little room, watching how Wanda was struggling to get the poison out of her body. He pained him to see her like this, but there was nothing he could do. Or, at least, nothing he really wanted to do.

He had pondered on the posibility of using his powers over poison to help her. None in camp really knew about it, only Annabeth and she wouldn't be able to say it to anyone.

It was worring him the fact that, even if he had sworn not to use it anytime, his mind always drifted towards the posibility. It was surprising how Wanda could make him want to do something he sworn never to do.

Chiron had insisted that Percy ate his lunch, even if he had repeatedly said that he wasn't hungry, so the food was cooling over a little table placed in the middle of the room untouched.

Percy could hear the shouts coming from the meeting room. The rest of cabin counselours were discusing about the prophecy. He had been left out because they had said that the fact that the riddle said he was going to die wouldn't let him 'think straight'. As if that had ever happened.

"Nyx and Tartarus are rising! We don't have time to make such a long planning with the Romans, we have to act now!" Someone shouted from the other side of the door.

"We have to alert them! We won't be able to survive the attack of two primordials alone, we could defeat Gaea thanks to their assistance!" Someone else shouted back.

"We will alert the Romans and this is settled" Chiron finalized.

"That Roman praetor, Reyna, is a good fighter. We will need her for this war." Clarisse said.

"We need to aid the nature spirits and the satyrs! Without the Mist and thanks to Percy, they are having a rough time."

That part hurt Percy. He knew that his decision had endangered the nature spirits in the front line. Even more, he had felt Grover's Empathy link break. He had lost yet another friend.

Suddenly, Percy heard a door break open outside his room.

"Nyx is here! The nature spirits have seen her in the Grand Canyon!"

Percy looked one more time over Wanda, taking her expression with him, so he could remember something beautiful if he died.

He stepped out of the room, which was dead silent in front of the news.

"Nyx is in the Grand Canyon? Explain yourself." He said. Just then he noticed the one who brought the news was Juniper.

She seemed to glare at him, but she was too scared for it to be a full glare.

"Grover has send a message through the Druids saying that she has appeared there. Mortals are panicking but she seems to just wait. Looks that she just wants to talk." She explained.

Percy nodded and looked at Chiron, a stoic expression plasted in his face.

"I'll go. If she wants to talk to someone, that would be me."

-----

At the same time, the entire team of The Avengers and Nico received an  alert from JARVIS.

"There's panick in the Grand Canyon, sir. Looks like some kind of monster is there, however, it isn't moving nor attacking. It just seems to wait."

This information seemed to unnerve Nico.

"Can you do a physical description of the being, JARVIS?" He asked.

"Indeed, sir. It looks like a human female. She has a black dress that seems to retain light. All of her is dark." The IA explained.

Nico's face came into one of realitzation when he heard the description. It morphed into a stoic one right after.

"We're going to see Nyx" Nico explained. "She just wants to talk. I think she looks for Percy. We have to go."

Natasha frowned. "Nyx? I don't recall her in the Greek mythology."

"Lady Nyx, primordial of the Night. If she is in this war, this is going to be bad." Nico explained.

"Primordial? Percy said that they were stronger than the Gods..." Bruce trailed off.

"And I'm sure she isn't alone, she was located inside Tartarus, so he is aiding her in this war."

"Two primordials... Oh joy." Tony muttered.

"Doesn't matter, we have to fight with one or two primordials. Even if we want or not." Nico said sharply. He wasn't fond of Tony. "Suit up, we're heading to the Grand Canyon."