Percy managed a little smile. "Your father is Apollo, Kira. And that bread think isn't something you have to worry about. Talking about food, have you had breakfast?"

Kira smiled widely at him. "Not yet! I want my breakfast!" She jumped of the chair and grabbed Percy's hand, leading him towards the dinning pavilon.

Even after they stepped out of the Big House, the rest of campers gathered there for the meeting stayed frozen in their spots. That prophecy talked about Percy once again. The third Great Prophecy he was involved in. The last Great Prophecy he would ever be involved in. Because it just foretold his death.

Percy wasn't as shocked as the other. He already knew he wouldn't made it out of this one, prophecy or not. What was bothering him, was the first prophecy the Disk said.

Was he really in love with Wanda? He had just been left by Annabeth, who chosed rebirth because he wouldn't make it to the Underworld. And, if he was really in love with her, would she love him back? He knew she didn't feel like that.

Finally, if he was going to disapear after this war, why would he fall in love again? It's useless.

-----

The Avengers were sitting in their living room. Nico had decided to stay in the towers the entire time to be ready for a massive attack like the last one.

So, with one thing came another, and now the team was having a conversation to know more about Nico. Of course, the Son of Hades being the social awkward he is, he wasn't really comfortable.

"Where are you from?" Asked Steve.

"Italy." Nico answered.

"Any family?" Asked Clint.

Nico shook his head. "Only Hades. The rest is dead."

"Uhhh, any girlfriend?" Tony asked, wigling an eyebrow.

It was almost unoticeable, but Nico's cheeks flushed a bit and his eyes sparkled.

"No. I don't have any girlfriend." He answered.

Tony had a smug grin on his face, he had seen those changes. "You're lying, you have a girlfriend. You can't scape from good ole' Tony."

Nico's face reddened more. "I haven't a grilfriend, okay?" He said.

Tony had a disbelieving look on his face, but quickly was replaced by one of realitzation.

"Oh my, you have a boyfriend, haven't you?" He asked excited.

The bright red on Nico's face gave him the answer he was looking for.

"I knew it! You have a significant other! Tell us about him." Tony said.

"Leave the kid alone, Stark." Said Steve. "You're making him uncomfortable."

"N-No, it's alright." He took a deep breath. "His name is Will, a Son of Apollo."

"Will, huh?" Tony said. "How's him? Physically."

"Are we really going to talk about this?" Natasha asked. She was utterly surprised when everyone shushed her.

"He's a healer -the best, for a fact-. He has blue eyes, blonde hair and has a really bright personallity. I wont tell you anything else." Nico said.

Tony had a smug grin again. "I bet he calls you sunshine."

Nico reddened comically and all the team laughed.

"Okay, enough of embarassing him, Tony." Bruce said. "Anything you want to talk about yourself?"