Chapter 23

Jeremy pov
Me and Klaus said goodbye to Rebecca and Hope our little girl who has to leave until we get this place safe again.
"Marcel you're the King of the city so go make us proud."
"Yes dad and mom."
I smiled at him after he said that.
As me and Klaus are walking in the cemetery where we see this blonde witch come stand right in front of us.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Freya your big sister."
"Don't you dare come here witch and lie that you're my sister that is dead."
"I didn't die our Aunt Dahlia took me cause I'm a very powerful witch."
"Klaus I believe her."
"Fine, but if she tries something I will kill her where she stands."
We left with her following us to the mansion.
"We're back and we brought a surprise back."
Finn and the others came in an look at the girl in curiosity except Finn who looks shock.
"F-Freya."
"Finn."
They ran to each other an hugged letting us know she their big sister.
"I'm so glad you're okay."
"Me too."
"So she's our big sister?"
"Yes Kol-bear she's our big sister."
We all went an hug her accepting her in to the family.
"Jeremy can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yes Klaus you can."
We went out the back where he blindfolds me and lead me into the woods to somewhere I don't know about.
"We're here."
He took off my blindfold an I saw the most beautiful clearing that I ever saw in my entire life.
"Klaus this so beautiful when did you find this?"
"Yesterday."
"What did you want to talk about?"
I turn around an saw him on one knee with a box in his hands.
"Klaus what are you doing?"
"Love, ever since I met you I've been like my old self again and I'm so happy that I get a chance of love again. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I love you for eternity and beyond, so would do me the favor of marrying me?"
"YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!"
He put the ring on my left ring finger and got up and kiss me.
"I'm so happy you're said yes."
"What you thought I was going to say no didn't you?"
"Yes I did, but I'm glad you didn't."
We laid down an enjoyed the view of sky and each other.
After a while we got up an went back to mansion to go tell the others about the news.
"Where have you two been?"
I smiled an saw her and the others my left hand that would show my ring off which has a big fucking diamond on it.
"OH MY GOSH HE PROPOSED!"
Freya and Davina came over to check out my ring.
"When are you going to tie the knot?"
"When Hope is older and can talk that means in five years."
Five years later
Everything went to hell Elijah, Kol, Rebecca, Finn and Freya are asleep cause of the poison and venom that Marcel which he did in accident I can tell that him and the people didn't want that outcome.
Marcel has Klaus locked up for five years under Klaus instructions which piss me and Vincent off cause with Mikaelsons gone someone who's more evil than the Mikaelsons would come.
I find the girl that me, Troy, Camille and Davina been looking for.
Troy is Elijah's boyfriend  an they make the most cutest couple ever. Camille is Finns girlfriend and Davina is Kol's girlfriend.
I left Hope with her uncle Junior.
"I need to talk to you in private?"
"I'm not going anywhere with you."
"There's been vampires tracking you and they found you just like I did."
"Now lets go if you don't want to die."
"Okay."
We left and went to this abandoned warehouse where I lock her up and put a machine to remove some of her venom after explaining why I need her.
Camille walk to Freya coffin an open it an plunged the needle into her chest which woke her up.
"Do you have the ingredients?"
"Yes we got them."
She got out of the coffin to perform the spell when I heard people coming.
"We have company."
"I need time Jeremy and Troy."
"You got it."
We sped to their location and we started killing them left and right after finishing or so we thought I changed back to my human form.
After doing that I heard grunting so I look behind me and saw a man and look an saw one in front of me.
"Come on then we can do this all day."
I heard bones cracking so me and Troy saw the dead men on the ground and the one in front of me.
I felt Elijah presence behind us after I got situated I turn an hugged him in gratitude. Troy went to him an kiss him with all his might which made Eli do the same. They pulled away so Eli can talk to me about my plans and his niece.
"I miss him Elijah Hope reminds me of him so much."
"Then let's go get him."