Epilogue-A.... part-20

Začít od začátku

"See I have surprise." He said kissing her ear lobe.

"What?" She asked rubbing her eyes, and looked at him with small eyes.

"It's secret, first go and freshen up." He said

She nodded in yes, and went from there.

After some minutes, she came back and looked at him. He was standing with shawl in hand.

"What we will do with it?" She confusedly asked

He not said anything just warped shawl around her, and take her balcony where table was decorated and in middle pav bhaji and some others dishes too kept.

"Sanskar what was need of this? You already know due to this mood swings I demand anything..." She said feeling bad...

"I don't know, but whatever would be in my hands I'll do." He said, and make her sit on chair placing pillow at her back.

"But you're too tired." She said seeing him still in office suit, and messy hair..

"My all tiredness went, when I saw you before mirror. Moreover, I just instruct you even know I can't make anything not even Maggie." He said with small laugh.

She smiled, and hold his hand.

"I'll do hair massage." She said

He nodded in yes, and sat near her. Both enjoyed this sweet date while feeding each other.

Days were passing smoothly not at all it was terrible for all specially for sanskar.

4th month,

Now her baby bump clearly started to visible which was going to creating havoc in his life.

Both were sleeping, her head was on his chest while his hand were warping around her.

"Sanskar don't go away." She shouted

"Swara what happened?" He said, listening his voice she immediately sat, and hugged him tightly.

"Don't leave me." She said sniffing

He patted her back, and when she became somehow okay he cupped her face.

"Tell me what happened?" He asked taking her in his embrace.

"I met my friend, she told me husband become bore when wife get pregnant, and they leave them. Will you too leave me?" She asked hiding her face in his chest...

If it was other day, he must become angry and shouted at her but as in this condition these kinds of thoughts were common he just smiled, and slowly departed from her.

"Just this? Anything more your friend told." He asked hiding his smile.

She nodded in yes, and again hugged him.

"But if I'll say that you'll laugh." She said

"I'll not." He

"She said during pregnancy, I'll become fat and started looking ugly... see already I am becoming fat... will you leave me, if I'll not look beautiful?" She asked with tears in eyes.

He stood, and gently held her hand.

"Come along me." He said, she nodded in yes and moved with him.

"Are you seeing this lady?" He said, pointing towards mirror.

"Hmm." She nodded

"She's most beautiful, and day by day becoming more beautiful... her face is glowing and eyes sparkling... and cute little bump making her sexy... that man will be foolish who will leave such lady." He said, she was blushing listening his compliment.... Today she was feeling no one could be more beautiful than her.