Part 68 (Last Part)

After few months......

Randhir uthiye naa....aap kab tak soyenge...itni der ho gai hai aur aap.. uff Uthiye jaldi..
(they were lying naked under the satin sheet)

Kya yaar sone do mujhe he again held her close to him and pulled her bare frame more towards him....

Plz..aab kam se kam mujhe to chhod do.... its already 8:15

So what...ek to tumne mujhe kal raat sone nahi diya ab to sone do...(he teased her)

What the... maine aapko sone nahi diya....yaa fir aapne? (She frowned)

He laughed and start kissing her on her shoulder and neck...

Randhir......!! (She moaned, when he bite her chest)

Aap naa sudhar jaao ab...apka beta yahi iss room me hai...

To kya hua...waise bhi woh abhi soh raha hai... (saying this he again started ravishing her and soon he entered her) She moaned and he captured her lips...

After one hour they both were lying in each others arms... when Randhir kissed her head... I love you..

I love you too..(she also kissed his cheeks followed by chest)

*****************

After few minutes Ehsaas started crying....

Randhir immidiately got up wearing his boxers and took his baby in his arms...

Kya hua mere bacche ko...hmm kyu itna roh raha hai mera champ... (he kissed her head) but still he was crying...

Randhir laayiye mujhe deejiye isse bhook lagi hai..

Ok...ye lo... (he gave him to her)

Sanyukta took her baby and started feeding him....

After feeding him Sanyukta gave him to Randhir and went to take bath..

Randhir took his baby and started playing with him...

*****************
After few minutes Sanyukta came out from washroom to witness the most blissful sight...

Randhir and Ehsaas were sleeping  and Ehsaas was laying on him..

Randhir was holding him close to his chest...

She came and caresed their foreheads , kissed them and went downstairs...

*************
Arey Sanyu...uth gai tu aaja breakfast ready hi hai bas....par Randhir aur Ehsaas kaha hai..(Renuka asked)

Maa...dono baap-beta soh rahe hain... (Sanyu laughed)

Accha koi nai...chal tu aaja..

(She helped Renuka in kitchen and after sometime, chal ab aaja hum to breakfast kare)

Nahi maa...mai Randhir ke liye coffee le jaati hu upar hi...aur breakfast bhi....

Thik hai...mai ready kar deti hu

Thankyou maa....ur the best (she kissed her cheeks)

She went to her room to see... Ehsaas and Randhir were already ready.. and were playing..

See... champ mumma aa gai aapki..(Randhir kissed his cheeks and gave him to Sanyu)

Sanyukta kissed his forehead and he smiled his best

Mera baby ready hai...hmm (she tickles him and he laughed)

Aawwww....my babyyyy

Koi baby ke papa ko bhi dekh lo... (Randhir came and hugged her from behind, kissed her on her cheeks and neck)

Randhir.... kya kar rahe ho aap..

Arey tum apne baby ko pyaar kar rahi ho aur mai apne.... (she smiled and hugged him)

Chalo now breakfast time...(said Sanyukta)

**********************
Sanyukta served breakfast and they were eating... actually Randhir was eating and Sanyukta was making Ehsaas eat his custard....

Bboosh....bbooosh..."juice" (Eshsaas wanted to have juice, his father was having)

Baccha kya hua.... (she asked)

Laao mujhe do..mera champ juice peeyegaa.... aajaa...

He took him and was making him drink from spoon..

Sanyukta was watching them with awwww....expression..

After having breakfast she went downstairs to keep the utensils..

When she came back, the sight in front of her eyes made her smile the brightest...

Randhir was playing with Ehsaas and they both were busy in their own world....

Randhir was ticking him and Ehsaas was giggling.... Randhir kissed his nose and Ehsaas cupped Randhir's cheeks with his tiny hands and kissed his nose back..... saying Paa..paaa...papa

Randhir was on cloud nine....his son addressed him as dad today.. he  said his first word and that   papa...

Randhir was in tears when Sanyukta also joined them....

Baby firse kaho aapne kya kaha..
(Sanyukta asked)

Pa...paaa..papa..paaa paa

Ehsaas thoughts its something funny so he started repeating it...

And Sandhir hugged him....

Dekha mera beta hai naa...iskiye pehle papa bola.. (Randhir teased Sanyukta)

Haan haan...koi nai, waise bhi aapki carbon copy hai....iske eyes, cheeks, forehead aap par hi gaya hai....bas nose aur hair mere pe hai.....

Hahaa....dhyaan se dekho woh bhi mujhpar hai....(Randhir said making her angry)

Arey aap har baat pe ladte kyu ho aajkal...

Mai kab lada..tum hi nai sunti meri..

Dekho aapp..
(Sandhir were busy having their cute noke-jhok when...)

Mum.....mumma...mum.mummaa

And Sandhir stopped..

Kya kaha aapne abhi beta firse bolo...plzz
(Sanyukta was getting restless)

Plzz..bolo... (Randhir said)

Mumma..mu.muma..

Sanyukta took him in her arms and kissed his face (mumma bola mere bete ne aaj mujhe)

Ehsaas ne aaj pehli baar hume mumma...papa kaha..Randhir.. (she hugged him)

I know this is the best feeling in this whole damn world.. (Randhir kissed her head)

Thankyou ❤❤

Epilogue coming up..😘😘