Part 25

It was Vidharth wedding day..full house was decorated, people were busy in preperations..

Sanyukta was getting ready but her pallu was not pinning up coz it was heavy...

Randhir came out from washroom to see his beautiful wife was struggling with pallu of her saree,

He came to her adjusted her pallu properly.... he back hugged her and kissed her head...

You are looking beautiful and  damn edible..( he said and pecked her cheeks)

Thankyou.. (she blushed)

She turned towards him..and pecked his hand...

She placed kisses on his chest and neck...then pecked his lips..

Aap pls ab tension lena band karo... hum aaj jaa rahe hai naa so chill sab thik hoga..

Hmm..hope so.(he pecked her forehead )

Hmm..she kissed his lips to relax him a bit....

He also responded back..

Chalo lets go...Parth ko bhi dekhe jakar..

Haan.. chalo. Lekin usse pehle tum lipstick thik karo... (he teased)

She was applying lipstick when he again kissed on her neck....pulled pallu down and started ravishing her....

Randhir...hum late ho jaayenge..(she moaned)

"He controlled himself "

Hmm...ok chalo

*********

They went down for the rituals of wedding..

When Vidharth took Pheras , Sanyukta looked at Randhir and they both remembered their wedding....

Sanyukta had a cute smile on her face and Randhir was also smiling remembering the most beautiful moment of his life when he made her his wife..

****************
After Vidarth's wedding they took blessings from Renuka and Harsh.

Dhyaan rakhna apna aur Sanyukta kaa bhi...

Kuch bhi ho, hume batana..(Harsh said )

Jii.. 

And they left for Mumbai...

After returning Mumbai..Randhir straight away went to the construction site and Sanyukta was at home..

It was almost 4 hours when Randhir went to the site and he has not even called her once..

She was getting restless now..

Pata nai kya ho raha hoga waha..

Inhone kuch khaya bhi nai hai tabse...

Mai phone karu kya..

Nai nai, kahi busy huye to..

Lekin jab tak meri inse baat nai hogi, mujhe kuch accha nai lagega...(she was talking to herself)

She got up and called him.. but he did'nt picked up..

She tried 4-5 times more but again it got unanswered ....

She again tried after 15 minutes and he picked up..

Kya hai Sanyukta...kyu baar baar phone kar rahi ho..?

Mai..woh bas..

Kya hai..agar phone nai utha raha to matlab busy hu baat nai kar sakta...(he shouted at her)

Kitna mushkil hai ye samajhna..?

Now don't irritate me.. aur mujhe ghar ane me der hogi to mera wait mat karna...

Par woh.. (and call ended)

She was hurt with the way he talked to her....

"If was the first time he shouted at her like this"

She was worried for him and here he shouted on her...

Tears formed in her eyes and she cried...

She was so hurt that she skipped her dinner and slept like this only.

***********

It was almost 12:30 when Randhir entered the house with spare keys.

He went to his room only to see Sanyukta was sleeping... he went to her and touched her face and remembered the incident that took place few hours back...

He shouted at her today...she just called coz she was worried for him and here he barked at her....

He found some tear stains at her cheek....and it took him a second to know that she slept while crying...

His heart ached...seeing her like this..his jaan cried coz of him...

He kissed her head and said sorry jaan...i will make it up yo you tomorrow morning pakka..

And slept hugging her from back.

*******************
Next day he woke up and found Sanyukta was not there on bed...

He quickly got up and went to kitchen...

Sanyukta was making their breakfast..

He hugged her from back...saying Good morning..

She get away from his hold , (Good morning ) she said with a forced smile.

He held her hand...(to ab meri jaan itna gussa hai ki mujhse baat bhi nai karegi..? )

Aisa nai hai Randhir...aap fresh ho jaao , fir aapko site par bhi jana hai..(she again tried to smile)

She went to fridge & was about to take out some vegetables when he held her hand and captured her lips for a rough kiss.

Thankyou
Neeharika