Important

this is a serious chapter. Right now, I'm contemplating whether to rewrite this book or full-on delete it. I am unhappy with the way I wrote it and the way I wrote bill made it faaaairly cringy.

So this is a community vote,

If you want me to delete this story and never continue it, vote on this.

If you want me to delete this story but make another story/rewrite, vote here.

If you want me to NOT delete this book and just re-edit/unpublish then republish each chapter, vote here.

If you want me to keep the storyline the same (aka, no conflicts, no character development, just straight to the damn point) vote here. I HIGHLY request you don't vote here.

To other authors who understand my problem, can you please give me some tips? I don't wanna discontinue this so give me some advice.

I am currently rewriting chapter 3, and I'm contemplating on whether I should go with the normal plan or not.

Edit: ok, you can vote because I'll still go with it, however I am changing the story. You miiiiiiight want to reread the entire book again after I'm done with it's rewrites ^^;

Edit edit: You may have asked, "WHERE THE HECK ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS!?" And I have an explanation for that. I changed the story of the book itself and now I plan to change/delete the chapters I already have made. I'm removing bill love encounters (because it's too straight forward). And others as well. When I originally made this book, I had no plot. (I bet Hyun_Sumi can relate to that) So now that I have one, I can finally bring that into light.

Thanks for the cooperation my lilies!

~ Isa ~