Imagine #6

"We're going on in five!" your bandmate, Josh, called out to you. You sighed and adjusted your guitar strap, putting it on, and heading towards the direction of the stage. Your band, Into The Darkness, was currently touring as a part of the Vans Warped Tour. It had been an amazing experience so far. You had met so many new people, one of which caught your eye the most. Nikki Misery from New Years Day. He was incredibly attractive and a guitar player, just like you. Speaking of guitars, a fair amount of the male population were shocked at your guitar skills. It got quite annoying when a whole herd of guys questioned how you could be so good at playing the guitar after shows. You hadn't realized how deep in thought you were when you saw Josh waving his hand in front of your face. "Earth to Y/N! Come on we have like two minutes before the show starts!" he said. You immediately jumped up, taking your guitar with you as you prepared to go on stage, along with the rest of your bandmates. Your band consisted of Josh, who's the lead singer, Blaze as the bassist, Mike as the drummer, and yourself as the guitarist. Sometimes, it was quite aggravating being the only girl in a bus filled with a bunch of guys, but you loved them as brothers at the same time. The crowd cheered as you all walked out onto the stage, finding your places. You jumped right into the performance, letting go and shredding your solos. The concert seemed to blur past and before you knew it, it was over. Josh did his usual after-show speech and thanked everyone for coming out to see us. You took the bottle of water handed to you by a backstage worker and thanked him, walking back to the bus to clean up. Once you got to the bus, you picked out some fresh clothes consisting of a Black Sabbath shirt, black, ripped skinny jeans, and your black vans. Then, you put your playlist on shuffle and took a shower. As you cleansed yourself of the concert, you let your thoughts take over. You just couldn't seem to get Nikki out of your head. He was just so....perfect. You had never really dated anyone and your self esteem wasn't the best, so you didn't know what to make of your feelings towards him. There was one thing you couldn't deny, though. You had a major crush on the Nikki Misery.

*the next day*
You woke up and smiled, just realizing that it was a day off. However, the nerves started to kick in as you remembered that you and the rest of your band were hanging out with New Years Day today. That means that you had to see Nikki. It wasn't a bad thing whatsoever, but you didn't know what he would think of you, considering you'd only interacted with him for practically two seconds. What if he hated you? What if he thought you were annoying and completely ignored you? You snapped out of your reverie and began to get dressed. You put on black skinny jeans, along with your black combat boots and a Blackcraft Cult shirt. You straightened your aqua colored hair and did your makeup in a gothic style. Once you were done getting ready, you walked out into the makeshift "living room" in the bus and sat down in the leather couch in between Josh and Blaze. Mike then came in after you and sat next to Blaze. "So, you ready to hang out wth Nikki today, Y/N?" Mike said and smirked. "Yeah, you ready to see your boyfriend?" Josh said, joining in. You felt yourself blush a deep scarlet and said, "I have no clue what your talking about," in a fake-confident voice, although you knew that they knew you were faking. "Oh come on, Y/N! We know you have a major crush on him!" Blaze spoke, raising his eyebrows and smirking in your direction. "Alright, fine, I do have a crush on him, but don't tell anyone, please!" you admitted as you blushed a deeper red, if that was even possible. "We won't tell anyone, we swear," Mike said and they all pinky promised you that they wouldn't tell anyone. "Alright, now let's go!" Josh exclaimed and with that, you all exited the bus to go spend some time with New Years Day. You guys were already in the next state, so you decided to go walk around town a bit and go to dinner later. You immediately became best friends with Ash since you could relate to each other so much, having the same interests and the two of you being the only girl in your band. Everyone entered a dark store that was filled with ancient stuff and things related to witchcraft. As you were looking through a book that told stories of witches, you saw Nikki come up to you. "Whatcha reading?" he asked in a deep, raspy voice. It was just now that you were aware of how much you loved his voice. "Um, just a book of witchcraft, I guess," you mentally scolded yourself for sounding so awkward around him. "Cool, um, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a date sometime? I know we haven't talked much, but I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Nikki exclaimed. Your heart practically stopped right then and there. You absolutely could not believe he was asking you out right now!! "Of course I would, Nikki," you said, smiling up at him. He gave you a smile in return and you both continued to look at the ancient artifacts together, laughing and having a good time. Once everyone was done looking in the store, you all decided to walk to a restaurant down the street. While on the way there, you walked beside Nikki and smiled up at him. He held your hand, entwining your fingers together and making you blush. "So, Y/N, tell me a bit about yourself. We never got the chance to properly meet each other," Nikki said and looked down at you. "What do you want to know?" you questioned, looking back up at him. "Things that you like," he responded. "Well, my favorite colors are black and blue, obviously" you said while motioning to your hair and clothes. Both of you laughed and you carried on telling him things you like. Right at the end of your speech, you reached the restaurant and sat down in a booth, sitting next to Nikki. You felt him grab your hand under the table and you looked down at your hands, smiling and blushing at the same time. You had only known Nikki for around two weeks and had only properly met him today, but you could already tell that you were deeply in love with him.

wassup, it's the author here. i've finally updated, would ya look at that ! school has basically consumed my life, so i'll try to update as much as i can and as soon as i can. i know i mention it a lot, but it would be helpful if you guys could keep commenting suggestions for future imagines ! thanks guys !
-☠️