Imagine #1

You were putting away the groceries you had just bought, when a door slamming loudly made you snap out of your peaceful reverie. You looked up to see Nikki throw his keys onto the counter and storm into the kitchen. "Hey Nikki!", you said cheerfully, hoping to bring him out of his "mood". However, all you got in response was a menacing glare. You could almost feel the anger emitting from him in waves. "What's wrong?", you questioned timidly. "Oh, i'll tell you what's wrong! You're fucking cheating on me Y/N, that's what wrong!!", Nikki yelled at you, rage clearly evident in his facial expression. You winced and said, "Nikki, you know I would never cheat on you. I love you with all my heart," he laughed sarcastically in response. "Stop with all the bullshit!! All you are is a fucking whore and I know damn well that you cheated on me!", that statement made tears roll down your cheeks as memories of your childhood flooded through your head like a tsunami. "All you are is a fucking whore", "You useless whore, you'll never be good for anything", your father's voice spoke in your mind. He abused you everyday after your mom passed away and called you nothing but a useless whore who would only be a pair of legs to spread. At this point, Nikki was right in front of you, his tall form towering over you. "Nikki, I would never in a million years cheat on you! I don't know what's gotten into yo-," you were cut off by a powerful slap to your cheek. He had hit you. The man you loved with all you heart had just hit you and accused you of cheating. Nikki knew about what your father did and he said that he wouldn't dare to ever lay a hand on you. Your trembling form looked up at him and saw his face turn from utter shock from what he just did to pure guilt and self hatred. You got up and ran to you and Nikki's shared room and buried yourself in the blankets, crying silently into your pillow. You knew that the monster back there wasn't the true Nikki, but you still couldn't believe that he broke his promise. You tensed up when you felt a pair of strong, tattooed arms wrap around you waist. You turned around to see Nikki, the seemingly unbreakable and invincible man, with a torn expression on his face and tears running down his cheeks. Instantly, you wrapped your small arms around him and buried your face in the crook of his neck. "I'm so fucking sorry, Y/N, I never meant to hit you, I don't know what came over me. It just happened. I'm such a dumbass," he exclaimed, holding you even closer to him. Your Y/E/C eyes met his and you wiped the tears from his face with your thumb. "It's okay, Nikki, I forgive you. I know you didn't mean to," you say with your shy little smile that Nikki absolutely loved about you. He stared at you in disbelief at your previous words. "How are you not pissed right now?", he questioned, confusion lacing his tone. "I know you would never hit me on purpose," you responded. "God you're an angel. You should be breaking up with me as we speak," Nikki said in a sad tone. "Nikki you know I would never break up with you. Unless you murdered someone, then I would break up with you," you stated, which made both you and Nikki laugh lightly. "I love you so much, Y/N, it hurts," he spoke and placed a passionate and heartfelt kiss on your lips. You eagerly kissed him back, smiling into it. "I love you more!", you exclaimed as you both pulled away. "Not even possible!", is Nikki's response and it makes you smile even wider. "It is to possible," you said and stuck out your tongue like a child. Nikki laughed and kissed you once again, his hands gripping your waist firmly. After he pulled back, you smiled and snuggled into his chest. He pulled you as close and the you both fell into a deep sleep, peaceful and content.