S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like that." Robin said uncovering the plate of pasta she had left on the table and handing Angela a plastic spork.

"Thank you and it's fine."

"Then why did you say no." Robin asked covering her mouth that was full with food.

"My friends, well more like my friend I know she would've given me a lecture about abandoning or sometime. I wouldn't be surprised if she still gave me one after this."

"I can talk to her I you want." Robin suggested glancing back at Angela's friends who were now back to their conversations. Angela shook her head with a laugh.

"What." Robin asked Angela who was staring at her.

"I'm just trying to figure out who you are."

Robins smile dropped while she took another spork full of pasta. "Well tell me when you figure it out because I have no idea."

"You and your friends just showed up and started going to school at the end of the year. You don't have parents, hell nobody even knows where you live."

"We have parents." Robin said.

"What's your story." Angela asked.

"I'm from New York. My friends and I moved to Washington because of a freak accident that happened."

"Why didn't your parents come with you."

"Because they had to stay back to fix the problem."

"What was the problem." Angela started but paused when she saw the look Robin gave her. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me."

"Thank you."

"I always thought it was illegal to send minors to live alone." Angela continued.

"They worked things out." Robin lied.

"Must of been one big accident. How do you and your friends know each other." Angela asked and Robin sighed. 'Finally something I don't have to lie about.' she thought turning her head around to look at her friends who were staring at her with worried looks.

'Robin I really hope you know what you're doing.' Caroline said speaking through their mental link.

'Maybe you spending time with her wasn't the best idea.' Xander added.

'I thought we decided not to communicate like this in public.' Robin said.

'And that was a good decision because people are starting to notice.' Sebastian hissed, his eyes were roaming around the cafeteria with a hard look in his eyes.

"Robin. Are you okay." Angela asked gently shaking Robin's shoulder with her hand.

"Yeah, sorry I just zoned off for a second there."

"Are you sure you're okay." Angela said and Robin nodded her head. "I shouldn't have pushed you with the questions....I just want to know more about you."