Tabii x Reader (Male)

(Y/n)'s POV

Another day of Camp. How fun. I just wanted to go to Science camp, but no!! It was just a rip off. The only kid who understands me is Neil. We had so much in common!! I got along just fine with his other two friends. They were trouble makers looking for more trouble. But I paid no mind to that, I'm not that childish.

"Hey!! You fuckers wanna try to escape again?" Max is always trying to leave.

"Hell yEaH!!!" Nikki always bursts my ears.

"Again?... Sure!! Maybe we can find a different camp this time!!" Neil was reasonable this time.

"If there's danger, we head to the Flower Scout camp. It's safer there and the girls there are useless!!" Max said.

"Ewww! I hate it there!! It's full of shit!! " By the way she spoke, she had past experiences there.

"I don't want to have any trouble with Tabii!! Like she's really into me and I don't know why!!"

As we conversed, we headed to the dock.
"Alright, I'll take it from here. Everyone on." I spoke. I really wanted to leave this camp. What fucking camp has fucking camps in it? And they aren't even listed!! I knew I had to find a better place. They all say down, and I hopped in, starting to row away from camp. Once we were somewhat far away, we heard yelling.

" HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAVID!!! WE LOST THEM AGAIN!!! HURRY UP AND STSRT LOOKING!! THEY PROBABLY ESCAPED OR SOMETHING!!!!" Gwen yelled at David. They're looking for us!!

Max spoke up," Ha!! They won't get us now!!"

I felt something.... Something was odd... Our boat- it wasnt going in the direction we wanted to go. No, instead, it headed to the Flower Scout camp. I've never been there, but it gives me a weird feeling. "Uh guys??"

"What is it (y/n)?? " Max said somewhat annoyed.

"Sorry to rain on the parade, but our boat is being pushed to the Flower scout camp!!! "

"WhAT?!?!!!" All three of them yelled at the same time.

Before we knew it, out boat crahsed onto the land of the Flower scouts.
"Fuck." I said.
I heard feet shuffling towards us. Oh No- there were three flower scouts in front of us. Well shit.

"Oh my God!! It's Nikkay!!!" Said the girl in the middle of the three. Man her hair is too pink.

The blue haired one spoke up," Hi Nikkay!!! Oh look!! It's your boyfriend Tabii!!!"

The short one looked at Neil.
"OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY HERE!! YOU JUST COULDNT HANDLE YOUR LOVE FOR ME!~"

"No... I didn't come here for you!! Why the fuck would I do that!! And not to point out the fact that being in a relationship is a waste of time and life!! So fuck off bitch!"

She didn't look fazed by his words. "Oh Neil!!" She hugs him tightly. Neil looks at us for help.

Max, Nikki and I all back away, ready to run. Then Neil fell to the ground.
She looked directly at me. D I R E C T L Y. A T. M E. I gulped. She walked towards me. "Oh hey there~ what's your name cutie!!??"
I looked over at Nikki and Max. Before I could say anything she picked me up and started running away from them. "Hahahaha!! Fuck you Neil!! I have a new crush!!"
"Fucking help me Guys!!" They started running after us.
She is pretty damn strong for a 10 year old. I struggled to get out of her grasp, but she just held onto me tighter. She took lots of sharp turns. The other two girls were running after her.

"Oh mai gawd!!! That's like so not a girly thing to do Tabbay!!!" The pink haired girl stated. Tabii stopped running.

"I.... I know.... Can you just give us a sec?...."