Chapter 15 - What is This? An Orphanage???

Megatron glared at Orian again.

So he goes out for the mines for work only to come home and find 7 more younglings had permently moved in.

They were all older than the first 3. He wanted to offline himself, desperately. Then again it wasn't that bad. He managed to get the first 3 house trained and these ones were older. More mature and able to do most things for themselves.

So all up there was now 11 miscreants 12 if you counted Orian Pax but he liked her so she was wasn't a big deal:

Orian Pax

The seeker Trine: Stormshock, Thundershock and Lightningshock.

Sunstreaker (only because he promised Knockout, he was looking for Sideswipe)

Steelhelm (Irohides youngling found Orian and Sunstreaker so he moved in)

Blurr (a friend of Orian's, apparently he followed Steelhelm) (Yes this is the real Blurr not am OC and I'm basing his character from the Transformers Animated kid show so he's really talkative)

Soulstorm (she recently lost her creators)

Soundwaves youngling minicons: Ratbat, Buzzsaw, the twins Rumble and Frenzy. (He didn't mind taking theses twits on that much. He owed Soundwave.)

Flash back Orian's Pov:

Orian was walking around Kaon. She probably would of stayed At the Colossium but Shockwave and he 1 optic was a little creepy. Sunstreaker was fixing his paint. She had apparently ^^scratched^^ it.

So out here she was having some alone time. It was nice and peaceful......

"PAX!!!" Orian was suddenly tackled from behind and she gasped then shrieked as she fell over with somebody above her. She fliped her helm around. Oh Primus, it's just Steely...

"Steelhelm?"

"Everyone's looking for you. Alpha Trion is pissed." He looked at her worriedly.

Her optics went wide. She grabbed him and yanked him up onto his peds. "Steelhelm come with me, NOW!" She dragged him to the entrance of the old Colossium.

She looked around then proceded to re-tell the events that had unfolded incluiding her being Optimus Prime but skipped the part where D16 was megatron. He didn't need to know that. He stood their in deep thought.

"HOLYFRAGINGPRIMUSTHATISSOUNDELIVERABLEALPHATRIONISSUCHAGLITCHWHEKNEWTHATLOGICALPROWLWASEVILTHISISSOOOOOCOOOL!!!!!!!!!"

(^^^^Good luck with reading that haha)

Dufuck? Steelhelm and Orian Pax both looked to their left. It was bloody Blurr and some strange tinny femme.

Orian blinked. "Scrap."

"Wow so old mecha isa uptoa isa old tricksa again?"

"Pft n-n-no s-s-s-surprise t-there R-Ratbat"

"It toonly ee Sounders was eer ay Buzz?"

"Heck yeah man how bout bucket head? He'd kick some tail pipe."

Orian jumped as did the others. They all looked up at the lamp to the right. 4 mimicon younglings had heard as well. Orian slapped herself in the forhelm. Great just what she needed. So much for low profile. Megatron was going to be angry with her.

End of flash back

"What do you have to say for yourself Orian?" Megateon hissed at her.

She thought for a moment. "Can we do an arm wrestle to sort this out. I win they stay. You win and you cam do whatever you like."

Megatron smirked. An easy win. "Deal."

"OOOOH SHIT JUST GOT REALL!!!!" Yelled out Blurr. Soulstorm smacked his helm. The others laughed.

Megatron and Orian moved to the table in the communal room.

"Ready to loose Sweet Spark?" Megateon grinned at her.

She just smiled and held out her hand on the table ready for him. He put his hand in her's.

Steelhelm spoke. "Ready. Set... GO!"

The moment he said go Orian Pax jumped forward and slammed her lip components against Megatron's. He was so shocked that he couldn't move. His arm was slammed down onto the table.

Orian smiled. "I win." She said to him softly.

He blinked in shock everyone went "Oooooooooooop." and laughed.

"Damn...." He lost.

^^^ Image isn't mine but it inspired this chapter

^^^ Image isn't mine but it inspired this chapter. It's SOOOOO Cute!

Hoped you enjoyed this. =)