Chapter 4 - Um, I Lil Lost

About 30 stella-cycles had passed. Since the revival of Cybertron. Arcee had been feeling close tabs on Megatron.

She commed Ratchet. "I have him Ratchet. You can lose Orian now. I'll throw pebbles to lead her to Megatron. This is such a stupid plan. It's dumber than anything Sarscream could think of."

D-16 had been working in the energon mines for about 10 Atrocycles (50 days). He was exhausted if not a litte cranky.

He had started to wander around the streets of Cybertron until he eventually ended up at Iacon. He looked at it sadly. He had the urge to obliterate it. All D-16 saw was the old days with Optimus.

"I'd give anything to see you again Prime." D-16 closed his optics in sadness. He just wished things could go back. If only he could warn his past self not to do the horror that he had committed.

Arcee heard what be said and smirked. To herself, quietly she said. "Wish granted you idiot."

"Scuse we!"

D-16 jumped, optics flashing open and looked around. How odd? He saw nothing. Nobody.

"Ahem scuse we." D-16 looked down realising that whoever it was, was very short. No surprise there. Majority of Cybertronians were shorter than him. What he saw made his spark skip a pulse.

Optimus?

Twas just a sparkling who looked almost identical to Optimus Prime. He sighed and knealed down to the little one. He adored sparklings watching them recharge was a guilty pleasure. They always cooed cutely when inactive.

Arcee was tense. She didn't like this, not one bit. But with the information she found on Megatron she new he was the only one who could help them.

"Hello little one." D-16 spoke quietly knowing that he was scary to sparklings.

"Hiya! Um, I lil lost." D-16 laughed. He wasn't surprised.

"Where are you creators?" D-16 looked around but he was the only one around with the sparkling.

"I do't wave crators. We fwom well." D-16 blinked. He sighed and picked the sparkling up.

"Do have a guardian a caretaker?"

"Yep. Wut he busy in archives." D-16 frowned. How old was this sparkling?

"How old are you?" The sparkling face scrunched up. It was thinking very hard. It made D-16 smile.

"We is 3." But 3 what?

"What type of 3? A day or a year?"

"Opsy we mean 30 stella-cycles" (take the 0 of and the sparkling is the equivalent of a 3 year old. 20 years and it's 2 years)

D-16's optics widened. The sparkling was the same age as Cybertron's restoration. He laughed. How ironic.

"Ok Ratchet, you can go in now. This had better work."

"ORIAN!!!" D-16 recognized that voice. It was Prime's medic. Ratchet. The sparkling jumped.

"O oh. It grumpy bot." Orian looked at D-16 sadly and he chuckled.

"Comming Watchet old fwend!" Old friend? D-16 frowned. That's how Optimus referred to Ratchet. Who was this Sparkling?!

Ratchet came around the corner and jumped looking incredibly startled at seeing Megatron. He growled at Megatron who in return just laughed.

"Orian come along. Alpha Trion is not going to be happy."

"Awwww but old fwend!"

"Don't you old friend me little femme." Ratchet scolded the girl.

"Femme." Orian turned to D-16.

"Yes?"

"Watch, listen and learn from Ratchet and you will do just fine." He smiled at her and she smiled back. She ran over to Ratchet and they walked back in the direction of Iacon not before Ratchet gave him a glare. D-16 chuckled.

The little femme stopped and turned around and ran back to him while Ratchet stood looking incredible annoyed. "Bye bye Megatronus Prime!" She then ran back to Ratchet who picked her up and walked around a corner.

She left a very dumbstruck D-16 contemplating on why the femme called him that. He hadn't been called Megatronus in a long time and never a prime. He shook his helm and smiled, turned and walked back to Kaon. Perhaps all would be well after all. It would seem that something of Optimus had returned. With Ratchet close by Optimus, Megatron knew things were going to get interesting.

He wanted and couldn't wait to see what was around the corner for him and his nemesis.