This is What it Takes

The lonely stressful cycle that Charlotte called her life only got more lonely and stressful.
     Charlotte has lost her ability to almost everything. She has no energy from the lack of sleep, she's to tired to eat, and she feels unloved because she never sees Shawn anymore.
     He leave before Amelia wakes Charlotte up for the whole day and comes home while Charlotte is asleep. She could barely remember the last time she's had an actual conversation with Shawn.
     She laid face down on her bed while Amelia took her daily so. She then randomly started to sob. Thinking about everything piling up on her and how she has no one to talk to.
     She's slowly losing her sanity and can't do anything to stop it, no matter how hard she tried.
     Suddenly, she heard her bedroom door creak open. She stiffened in fear only to relax when she heard her beloved boyfriends voice. "Charlotte Rae, they let me home early today."
     She sat up and turned towards Shawn, smiling weakly. "That's good baby." Shawn immediately noticed Charlotte scratchy voice and red swollen eyes. "Charlotte Rae, what's wrong? Why were you crying?"
     Charlotte's eyes slightly widen, not expecting Shawn to say anything about it. "What are you talking about Shawn? I'm fine."
Shawn crossed his arms,"Don't lie to me Charlotte Rae, you know I don't like that."
"Shawn, Im fine." Charlotte tried to convince Shawn, only to fail.
"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard come out of your mouth."
"It's not a lie, I'm just a little stressed that's all." Charlotte practically admitted. Shawn tilted his head in confusion, sitting next to Charlotte on their bed.
"It's just, I've been taking care of Amelia all by myself. I haven't slept a full hour or even eaten a snack in over a week. I am about to hit a breaking point and I'm trying not to for you, me, and Amelia. But also because I'm scared of what will happen once I hit that breaking point."
As Charlotte was ranting, Shawn can see how alone and broken Charlotte's eyes said she was. Shawn felt his own heart break.
"Baby, I am so sorry I made you feel this way. You know I love you dearly and I want to make you my wife one day. You are still the incredibly beautiful, strong, selfless Charlotte's Rae Loft I fell in love with and want to grow old with.
"Please don't ever be afraid to text me or call me during word. I will leave to come home and help you. My boss will understand." Shawn explained.
Charlotte sniffles as Shawn wiped away her tears. "You lay down and sleep. I will make you lunch and take care of Amelia for the day."
Charlotte smiled,"I love you so much baby." Shawn brought Charlotte into a hug,"I love you more Charlotte Rae."

two more chapter already? wow it's been an adventure i'll tell ya that. i write all these author notes ahead of time so sorry that they are awkward lol

ily guys
E