hands off ; ban ryu

Börja om från början

'What about my cooking?', asked Ban Ryu.

'It's good too.'

'Whose cooking do you like more? Mommy's or Daddy's?'

Baek-ah hesitated for a minute, looking at you and Ban Ryu back and forth.

'Hm.... Mommy's cooking.'

'Of course, he likes my cooking more.', you went and kissed your son' s cheek.

He giggled when you kissed him.

'Well, who do you like more? Mommy or Daddy?'

'Mommy!'

'....he didn't hesitate with that one.', Ban Ryu didn't know how to feel.

You laughed as you set the plates up.

As breakfast was being eaten, you helped Baek-ah eat by feeding him unless he wanted to try it himself.

-

After breakfast, Baek-ah was playing by himself, which gave you and Ban Ryu some somewhat quiet time.

'I'm so happy you're the one that fell in love with me.', he told you, 'I'm happy that you're my wife and nobody else. I love you so much.'

'Oh? Why the random I love you so suddenly?'

'I was just thinking about how I wouldn't trade you or Baek-ah for anything in this world. I love you both too much.'

You turned towards him and cupped his face, causing him to smile.

'I love you too and I wouldn't trade you for anything. You and Baek-ah are my family. My close family. You both mean so much to me, sincerely. If I lost either one of you, my world would crash. I belong to you. You belong to me. Baek-ah belongs to us. We are each other's, nobody else's.'

'You belong to me, that makes me happy to hear you say that. You're mine and nobody else can have you.'

You kissed.
Wow, you're in love with this man.