flirty ; sun woo

You and Sun Woo have been flirting with each other every time you would pass each other or in the same room. Neither one of you would admit it. When someone would just mention that you flirt, you would both deny. When someone would say you both should just be together, you both would act as innocent as possible.

'Sun Woo-ah.'

'Y/N-ah.'

You were sitting in the physicians room, talking with Sun Woo. You both... alone.

'Is there a reason you came here?', you asked sitting across from him.

'Huh?', he had a confused look, 'Oh!', he came to realization, 'Oh... uh- my uh- neck hurts?'

'Mmmmmhm, well let me take a look..', you got up with a knowing look on your face.

You knew what was wrong with him. Nothing. He does this as a excuse to come see you. You would do the same, make an dumb excuse to go see him.

'You do have a lot of tension in your neck.', you felt on his neck, 'Here, I'll apply some oil. Um, If you do not mind, Can you take off your top?'

You didn't want to get oil on his outfit, but it was also kind of an excuse to see him shirtless.

'Uh, yeah. Sure. Okay.', he took it off.

'Oh my...', you looked away.

'Do... I... make you feel... flustered?', he smirked.

'Uh- uh- uh-'

He laughed.

'It's fine

'It's fine.', he turned towards you, 'You have the same affect on me too.', he smiled softly and turned back around.

You smiled really hard when he turned around and did a small cheer that made you accidentally knock some stuff off your table. You jumped.

He was getting ready to turn around to see what happened, but you jerked his head around so he wouldn't see.

'There's nothing to see!', you patted his head.'

'O... kay?'

 kay?'