sorry ; soo ho

A/N; do you guys seriously want a
part 2 too the ji dwi?🤔
if so, i'll start on that soon!💓

You were sitting in the physician's room of Hwarang House, cleaning up a bit, until Soo Ho came by.

'Y/N.', he smiled.

'Soo Ho.', you turned around a smiled at him.

'Sooooooo...'

'Sooooooo, what?'

'Have you thought about it?'

'Thought about what?'

His mouth dropped in disbelief.

'Thought about what?', he mocked you, 'Wh- Have you thought about me taking you on a date? Have you thought about us? Have you thought about

'Thought about what?', he mocked you, 'Wh- Have you thought about me taking you on a date? Have you thought about us? Have you thought about... what I said?'

'Oh, right! That!', you picked up some old needles to throw away and walked off.

He just looked at you with a surprised face because you didn't say an answer. He stood in that area with that face and looked at you with it. You turned around and looked at him, you noticed his facial expression and frowned.

'What? Why are you looking at me like that?'

'Do I still not get an answer? I've waited forever now.'

'Listen, Soo Ho-ah, as much as I want to be with you... I just can't be with you.'

His face saddened, 'Why... why not?'

'You know your reputation, Soo Ho, and I'm not about to be your next fling. You say you love one girl, next few days, you're already on to the next.'

He plopped down on the bed with a sad expression. You saw he looked down and walked over and sat by him.

'Look at me, Soo Ho. Besides your reputation, you're an amazing guy. I like you a lot, Soo Ho. I just don't want my feelings hurt...', you got up and went back to cleaning, '...I don't want to have to kill you either.'

His eyes widened and he left.

'He knows I couldn't even kill a fly.', you laughed.

-

[the next day]

You were taking a walk in Hwarang House until you saw Soo Ho. You tried to turn away and avoid him, but he caught you.