hands off ; ban ryu

[requested]

You are married to Ban Ryu, a man that every woman was after, but no one could get because of that stone cold heart of his.
One day, you melted that ice heart of his and made your way into it.

Now, a few years later, here you are married to him and with a child.
You couldn't ask for anything better.

-

'Yah, Baek-ah!', you yelled for your child.

He was running naked through the house after giving him his bath.

Ban Ryu caught glimpses of his child running nude past the door trying to avoid putting clothes on. It made him laugh as he sipped his drink.

You were getting tired of chasing your son back and forth

When you were in Ban Ryu's view, he stood up and laughed again, walking towards you.

'Don't worry, love, I'll get him.'

'Thank you.', you took a deep breath, '-and while you do that, I'm going to cook breakfast.', you kissed his nose.

You and your husband went separate ways.
You into the kitchen and he went after his child.

'Baek-ah! Have you been troubling your mother?', Ban Ryu said looking for his child, who was now hiding, 'Where could Baek-ah possibly be?', he saw him hiding under his bedsheets, 'Y/N! I think Baek-ah went missing! I can't find him anywhere.'

You laughed softly, hearing the sarcasm in his voice, as you cut up vegetables.

'Here I am!', Baek-ah popped up from the sheets, 'I'm still here!'

'There's my handsome boy.', Ban Ryu smiled, picking him up, 'Come on, let's go get dressed, so we can join mommy for breakfast, hm?'

'Okay~!', Baek-ah smiled brightly.

-

After getting his son dressed, your two boys came out and sat at the table waiting to eat.

'Wait a minute, the food is almost done. It should be done very soon.'

'Yay, I like mommy's cooking.', Baek-ah cheered.