follower finale ; ji dwi

He looked at Ji Dwi, he deviously laughed at him as he left.

'I don't like him.', Ji Dwi spoke, 'Nobody in Silla likes him.', he spoke with anger.

'I don't care.', you said flatly.

'Why was sleeping with someone your first decision?', he questioned out of anger, 'Out of everyone in Silla... why Kang Sung?'

-

'He isn't that bad...'

'Why- where did you meet him?'

'At Okta. He came over comforted me when he saw I was upset. He explained his problems and I explained mine. One thing led to another and...-'

'-and you both slept together?'

'Unfortunately, no. Someone interrupted.', you glared.

'Well, it's a good thing I did. I stopped you from doing something you know you'll regret.'

'Oh, please.', you scoffed and rolled your eyes, 'I am a grown woman. I can make my own decisions. Who are you to tell me what's right and wrong for me?'

He just huffed and looked at you with pity.

'Y/N, sit down. Let me talk to you.'

'No

'No. You can leave and if you see Kang Sung send him back.'

'I'm not leaving and even if I were I wouldn't send him back to sleep with the woman I love.'

'Love? Yeah, right? Geez, you don't own me. I am my own person.'

'Y/N, let me explain myself. I'm not leaving until you let me explain. Soo Hoo lied to you and made me look like guilty one. Please, sit.'

'No! Leave! I don't want to talk to you! I'm so sick of you and Soo Ho! I don't know who to believe right now!'

'Y/N....'

'JUST- just go.'

He did, but he sat at the front of your house.

'I'm not leaving you... I'll stay here all night if I have too.', he whispered.

', he whispered