Introduction

10 months and 5 days ago my life has completely changed. It seemed to be a long-lasting happiness, but..well, life is just life. You cannot predict everything on your way and you are not able to influence other's opinions and feelings. I did as much as possible to keep it alive, but I'm only human after all. I always felt Polish, even if I call myself a citizen of the world and I take a lot of satisfaction from being abroad. Since I left there for the first time, I fell in double love. Love with France, French people, tradition, each gesture and French word pronounced in such a gentle style, each place, this overwhelming magic in the French atmosphere and ..my first serious relation of course. Today..one month after my adventure is finished, I am finally ready to combine all of these things I learnt/saw/noticed there and make you conscious of how being half French for a while can influence your lifestyle forever. What's more, these memories are so intensive that I'm just afraid there is no other way to their eternity than sharing them with readers here. I leave this little piece of my life or rather a stage of my life as an advice for you on how to appreciate what life gives to you, how to make 100% of it and how to stay open-minded to other countries, here of course France, but not only :) I wish I could make people understand what the power of this culture is, where is the origin of love and why I admire it so much. Some words about how it looks like in real, not in a colorful magazine, but from the perspective of someone who could felt it from autopsy and is able to analyse finally with appropriate distance. 

MY FRENCH CODE is about everything you would like to know about and not at all about my private life. I leave it for myself. Please, just let me use some of the examples of my experience to show you my values, my point of view and my own story as baby J. Unforgettable time and something that really appeared in my existence not accidentally I think, there was a sense of it and even if I was obliged to give up some of my visions for my future there and even if I do not have a possibility to come back to home that learnt me so much about me and gave me so much love, I'll never stop trying to make this love in my heart last forever. 

What I am thankful the most was meeting so incredible people on my way, I hope they will always have a good memory of me, no matter who will replace me. Thanks to N for supporting me and being a great example of mother, E for bbJ pseudonym and of course long conversations on many serious topics, including your admiration for my achievements and personality, you'll always be my authority, S for showing me what the definition of joie de vivre is, you'll always stay in my heart as the most beautiful woman in every sense of this world-my madame chic, N for laughing with me long hours, playing ping-pong, singing pineapple song and makin' jull jokes, I'll always keep on supporting you on your career path, G for such a beautiful respect for my country and kindness in every single conversation we got a chance to have together. M, V, Q and D I'm grateful I could meet you. D you're sweetest doggie ever. And of course A,R,M,V,C,P and all those I got a chance to meet, each of you even if I missed a letter here, is going to stay in my mind until the last days of my life.

Thanks to you, M, of course for being a part of my life, even if it's hard to forgive you, I'm trying to understand that it just happened on purpose to make our future better. Thanks for exploring the world by my side, each feeling and moment we shared together. It was like a miracle. I'll always hear your "allez" and "oh la la" in my mind. I wish we could be happy together now, but that was not my choice to give up trying to sacrifice and fight for it. 

Bisous! 

Et on commence...