An hour before Family Day

Alex's POV :
Today is Family Day. Lana is heart-broken again. I hate Jay Jafar now. He's a jerk. Seeing someone breaking my sister's heart is the most hurtful thing for me as a brother. Dad was furious when he saw Lana broken. We hate to see her like that. Evie and I are close now. I thought she would like guys like Doug or Aziz, Aladdin's son. They are both smart. I had also a date with her. It was amazing. She's smart and cute and her smile is so beautiful. I don't know why she is a villain kid.
Lana's POV :
I wipe my tear. Aramis strokes my cheek "Come on, Nana." I sigh "Ok, Mis." Mis is my cousin Aramis' nickname. Athos is the oldest, Aramis and Porthos have the same age and D'Artagnan is the youngest. They are brothers. Aramis puts a familiar silver cloak on my shoulders. I ask "Is it Aunt Lyana's cloak ?" He nods "Yeah. Mom wanted you to have it." I smile sadly "God bless this woman." He kisses my forehead "We all are proud of you darling. You know that." I nod "I know." He says "Let's go." I grab his hand and we go out.

*From left to right : Athos, Porthos, Aramis and D'Artagnan*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.