Fantastic History Class with Jay and Evie

*A week later*
Lana's POV :
​I've got Fantastic History class with Jay and Evie. I sit between the two of them in this class. The teacher for this class is my father Aslan. I love this class not because there's my father. Because I learn something else from the fantasy world everytime. Jay doesn't focus on the lesson, he's just focus on me. I murmur him "Jay, the board is in front of you, not next to you." Jay says "I know. But, you're so beautiful." I blush but hide it faster because father walks towards us. He asks "Do you need something, Jay ?" He shakes his head "No sir." "Then, be quiet." I grin "Lana, I was talking to you too."  I look down "Sorry, sir." He sighs as he smiles. He says in my head "That young man is really fond of you, sweetheart." "I know, daddy." "Do you like him ?" "Kinda. He always makes me blush." "Haha, I like him. He's not like this Peyton." "Don't talk to this scum." "I'm sorry, sweetie." "It's okay." Our little conversation is over. Evie says "You look like the teacher, Lana." I smile "That's because he's my father. Lana is just a nickname, my real name is Aslana." She nods "That makes senses." "Yeah, but only you, Ben, his family and my family know my real name." She smiles "I feel like a special person." "You're my friend, now. Well, if you want." She hugs me "Of course, I want !!"