Prologue

A/N you wear the dragon claw in the picture above around your neck when you turn human. oh did I not mention you can change into any animal, dragon, or human. Well, You Are The QUEEN so you can.

Prologue

*pant*pant*" I need to get away! They can't find me!" Arrows were fired as the silver dragon shot out of the woods. As the arrow made contact with an ultramarine wing, it blew up in flames and disintegrated. As the queen of dragons, everyone wants her. Soon she was out of range and above the ocean. "Thank the gods I am okay." She then flew off to the island she called home. Guarded by the ripterrors' riptides and whirlpools it was impossible to get to the island without flying. This island was known as the "Island of the Unknown". This island was full of undiscovered, and endangered dragons. There were the flame wings, toxiclaws, ripterrors, wingless, thundern, scaleless, feathern, skrill, night fury, Griffin, and  Queen Luna, THE QUEEN OF DRAGONS. The island of the unknown was the only place where every dragon in the world lived in harmony. Not a single dragon has ever become extinct and it is all because of the island of the unknown. Hundreds of night furies and skrill live here when everyone thinks there is only one. No human has ever been to the island because no boat is able to make it past the ripterrors, and scauldron. The queen safely landed on the beach and stretches her silver and ultramarine wings, long neck, and colorful, feathered tail.