e l e v e n

we both stayed silent the whole time, not wanting too get into a more trouble. it was pretty awkward. the hour seemed like years,, eventually the bell went and we were stuck here until the end of the day. The teacher had walked out to get something, and Natasha turned too me and looked me dead in the eye.
Natasha; stay away from him. stop getting involved you little rat.
Maddie; for the last time. I. don't. like. Grayson.
Natasha; practically every girl here drawls over him, don't lie about it.
Maddie; then go sort out the other girls because I don't want anything too do with him.
She scoffed and turned away. The teacher walked in again.
Natasha; thanks for helping me with the homework Maddie!
She faked smiled at me.
Teacher; seeing as you two are actually behaving, I'll let you go, I have too get going anyways.
Maddie; right, thanks.
Natasha; awh, thanks sir!!
ugh what a fake b*tch.
we both walked out the class and found ourselves walking too the same car which Grayson was sat in.
Natasha; ew where do you think your going?
Maddie; too the guy whose giving me a lift him.
Grayson; she's right. ethans at practise and we've gotta get home.
Natasha; seriously?!
Grayson; sorry.
I opened the car door and got in the front next too Grayson earning myself a scowl from Natasha.
Grayson; I'll make it up too you.
He said while driving off.
Maddie; what was that about?
Grayson; hey, I'm just being a good roommate, plus Ethan will kill us if we don't do the chores.
Maddie; someone's in a good mood.
He paused.
Grayson; yeah.. I realised I've been too hard on you, i haven't been myself lately and taking my anger out on you isn't right. I'm sorry about it all, how about we start fresh from here?
Maddie; yeah, that would be great, don't worry about whatever you're going through, just give it time, don't get too caught up in this.
He smiled at me and I smiled back probabilities looking like a weirdo. but I'm glad we're in good terms now, let's just hope he doesn't mess up his second chance. The rest of the journey was silent, just the music playing on small volume. It wasn't awkward though, it was just nice.