o n e

Maddie's pov;
Mum; maddie! Your flight is leaving in an hour!
Maddie; i know mum! I'm coming now.
Today was the day I was leaving London, and moving to California to start university. I would have gone to university here, in England. But I was studying film making, and they only way I was gonna start a career was most likely in America. My parents had saved up since I was in year 9/10. We hadn't really got much money, but they wanted me to follow my dreams. I was going to be sharing a room with someone else. I hoped she was nice. I was kinda upset I was leaving. I'd be missing my best friend, Matt, the most. And of course my mum, but me and Matt were really close. He was always there for me, I guess he was gonna miss me too, i was right. As I was walking downstairs, into the living room, he burst through the front door and ran over to me and hugged Me. His hugs were the best.
Matt; ill miss you so much mads
only he called me 'mads' I used to hate it, but I kinda got used to it, and liked it.
Maddie; I'll miss you so much too Matt.
Matt; thank his I made it in time, I thought you would of left already.
Mum; hey Matt, you wanna come to the airport with us? We'll take you there.
Matt; if that's okay, yeah.
Mum; it's fine love, c'mon we need to get going. Have you got everything?
Maddie; yeah, I think so.
-
Mum; stay safe Maddie.
Maddie; bye mum.
I hugged her, trying to hold back the tears. I walked over to Matt, he weakly smiled.
Matt; don't have to much fun with out me.
Maddie; I'll try not too.
We both quietly laughed before doing our handshake we made up when we were younger.
I could tell he was holding back the tears as well. I hugged him one last time before there was a message saying my flight was boarding.
I waved to them and walked onto the plane, wiping away the tears.
The whole time I was think about who my new roommate was gonna be.