t h r e e

Hey got up and confidently walked over to me, smiling. He was cute. He also wasn't wearing a shirt, I tried not to stare.
Ethan; hey! I'm Ethan!
He put his hand out for me to shake. I took it.
Maddie; uh....wasn't i supposed to be sharing with a girl?
Ethan; well... there was a mix up. You're sharing with me and my brother.
Maddie; oh.. uh.. okay.
I was kinda.. I don't know really.. but Ethan seemed nice... wait brother?
Maddie; so who's you brother?
Ethan; I'll get him now.
Ethan; GRAY!!!!
Another guys came up, I didn't really see what he looked like. He had a black hoodie on, and his hair down covering most of his face.
Maddie; hey, I'm Maddie.
Grayson; I'm going out. Bye.
And with that, he walked out the door. Wow, rude much.
Ethan; sorry about him. He's been acting weird lately.
Maddie; oh. okay.
I was a little confused. But I just went along with it.
Ethan; you're names Maddie, right.
Maddie; yeah.
Ethan; cool. You need any help unpacking?
Maddie; uh, no. But could you show me where my bed room is?
Ethan; sure!
He took my suitcase, and showed me to their guest room. I've got to admit, it was incredible. It was around 7, and the sun was setting. The view was beautiful.
Ethan; do you like it?
Maddie; it's amazing!
Ethan; great! shout me if you need anything
He smiled, showing his white teeth, and walked back to the living room. He was so nice! I guess I got lucky, well, half lucky.
-
I unpacked my stuff, I didn't really bring much, as I didn't have much. I decided to take shower. 20 minutes later, I walked out with a towel wrapped my body. I hadn't really noticed the balcony, so I went out there. The air was so nice, it hit my bare legs. I was about to go back inside, when I turned to see a guy sat in a chair, in the corner of the long balcony.