Nodding his head to whatever the person on the other line was saying, he laughed alittle too. "Fasho, alright.. bet. Talk to you later." Hanging up the phone, he did this little happy dance walking over to Cali who eyed him wondering what the hell was up to him.

Grabbing her hands he helped her stand to her feet, "Baby, I just received the best news of my life." Kissing her lips, Cali smiled at how happy he was.

"What is it? Tell me."

"Officer Langston trial was today, more than forty inmates confessed to some shit he did to them and even a few who are now out of jail confessed. They convicted that nigga with like forty something charges and since he's an officer he had to serve more time than that. So overall plus those charges and him being a cop he got thirty-five to life in prison and we getting a settlement anywhere from $90,000 to $100,000 to help pay for all my medical expenses from the injuries and pay off my lawyer then the rest goes to us." He stated getting hyped up.

Cali smiled hugging him tightly, "That's great baby! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad he got what he deserved."

"Yeah but the main thing that really helped me was that settlement. To pay off the surgery bills, that month of me staying there then my check-ups I had that was gon' set us back from getting our house but God made a way and we back on top."

Kissing his lips she smiled, "He sure did, I'm happy for you baby."

"But now that we got this money .. I don't want to just spend it all on the house and leave us with barely anything. I say we keep the original plan and just continue to add onto it cause in two years I also want to marry you and I want the big wedding the whole nine and that costs a lot too so if we took the money we have left over which could range from $20,000 to $30,000 and just add onto that for two years we could get our dream wedding, and our dream house."

Cali nodded, "Sounds like a plan to me,"

"You forreal?"

"Yes, you seem to know what you're talking about and you are the man so I'm letting you lead the way for us." She smiled.

"I love you,"

"And I love you,"

"How much?"

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she just smiled. "Enough to carry your kids, and speaking of kids .. this one needs to come on.. its like I'm getting bigger by the day and my feet just keep getting swolen and I have pregnant face, looked at my cheeks." She whined.

"You always whining," He mumbled taking a seat on the couch. "But whatchu doing here? I thought we was leaving later."

Sitting down beside him, she placed her feet on his lap. "We are but I got bored being at the house by myself. Marquette went on a play date with his friend Ken and Chris is Gods know where .. he's been gon' alot lately but yeah and I missed you so I decided to stop by."

"You talk to Reggie?"

"Yep, he's still down to meet up .. ready for our appointment?"

"Yep she gon' say the samething though, you been stress free thanks to me." He smirked. "You ain't been on your feet or anything since Chris and I don't let you do anything so I already know things looking good for us, just waiting on Armoni to let us know when she ready to come out into the world cause daddy tired of waiting." He smiled rubbing her belly.