C H A P T E R 29

Aaron & Ashley in MM

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - N I N E

        Sitting on the kitchen counter with Ahmad between her legs leaving kisses down her neck, she giggled trying to push him back. "I'm suppose to be making dinner but yet here you are distracting me."

"Girl you are my dinner, fuck is you talking about?" He smirked as he continued kissing and sucking on her neck.

Closing her eyes, she moved her neck tilting it some to give him more access only to earn a laugh from him. "Fronting like you don't want this, but I'll let you get back to cooking though." Moving back, she looked at him shocked. "You're so childish dude,"

Pecking her lips, he laughed leaving out the kitchen. Hopping down off the counter she went back to the stove to stir the pot of greens. Checking the cornbread in the oven she bent down to look and not even a second later she felt a smack to the ass. Standing up straight she closed the oven then turned around ready to slap him but stopped when she saw him holding a Micheal Kors bag.

"What's this?" She asked trying to remain mad but was failing at the attempt.

"Open it and see duh."

Turning the burners down, she took the bag from him pulling out the tissue paper then squealed once she saw it was the purse she was eyeing at the mall the day they went shopping for Marquette. "You really went out and brought me this?" She asked falling in love with the bag and him even more.

"Yo cry baby ass wouldn't hush up talking about it so as your king, I went out and got it .. and the shit wasn't cheap so I expect sex and head whenever I want." He joked.

Putting the purse back in the bag it came in, she sat it on the counter then walked towards him wrapping her arms around his neck. "After this, I'll give you whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" Nodding her head, she pecked his lips a millions times as he gripped her ass with his hands. "What.Ever.You.Want." She repeated inbetween kisses.

Pulling back he stared down at her, "What if I said turn this shit off, and meet me upstairs in five?"

Placing her hand on his cheek she leaned up to kiss him then slipped her tongue into his mouth as they made out hungrily both wanting each other badly. "Consider it done." She smirked.

Pulling back he rubbed his hands together smirking, smacking her on the ass he took off upstairs, singing "I'm finna get some pussy," Loudly. Shaking her head, she walked back to the stove and continued cooking since he wanted to play earlier.

Just the thought of him getting mad made her laugh, she just didn't understand why Ahmad loved to play esepcially when he knew she could play that game ten times better and win each time.

-

        Pulling up to the daycare, Ahmad parked in a parking spot and shut his truck off. "Wait here while I go get him from inside." Cali spoke up but Ahmad ignored her and got out the car right behind her. "I wanna come in and get him too, he likes me more anyways."

"No he doesn't,"

"Wanna bet? See who he runs to first when we step inside."