28.

Harry

All I remember is getting into our trucks with guns, knifes, and most importantly the bomb.

We were all geared up and armed. Today was basically the last day of the Purge which made me nervous because if we fail then we'd never be able to fight again. Well not until the next Purge happens and I doubt I'd be in his country when it happens again.

We were all sitting quietly in the truck as it drove over bumps. We honestly didn't known where Anwar would be right now but we're checking everywhere he's been at before.

Hospitals, apartments, and last but not least our headquarters. Our headquarters was built in an underground parking lot and it was nice and hidden but we still don't know how Anwar found us.

We hopped off the truck silently and crouched all the way to the entrance. I called one of my skilled crew members to blast down the door.

I sent another one to climb the roof and I trusted them enough to keep the bomb.

She put on her mask and slammed a large piece of  metal on the door and pulled a lever down that counted down.

We all stood back and waited for the door to blast open. It then blasted open leaving chunks of cement everywhere and smoke surrounded us.

"Arm yourselves!" I tell them as we quickly walked inside the parking lot.

We looked around but there was no one to be seen.

"What the fuck." I whispered to myself. They aren't here?

I then heard a gasp and I quickly turn around to see one of my crew members laying lifeless on the ground.

"Shit get into position!" I tell at them, someone then fired first and shot Cindy in the leg and she yelled in pain and fell on the ground.

Everything went downhill quickly.

I quickly ran to her and drag her to safety while everyone started fighting back Anwars men.

Cindy gripped her leg and gritted her teeth. "Here." I took out a healing kit and opened it.

"Go Harry, I know how to heal this!" She says confidently. I nodded and kissed her head and ran to help everyone else.

When I came back I saw a hell lot of Anwars men on the ground while thankfully there was a lot of mine.

"Anwar get the fuck out and fight you pussy!" I yell and look around. I then see more of Anwars men coming down some stairs and I frowned.

I knew Anwar was hiding somewhere up there.

I start shooting each men that came down the stairs and I roll next to a brick wall to reload my gun.

As I reloaded my gun and saw Zayn fighting back like a man, not like he wasn't a man before but he legitimately became weaker each day I held him hostage.

When I first found him, he was himself. Rude, mean, tough, careless, chill, and laid back. He was the most "good looking" In the city.

And it brings me joy to see his true colors come back. He was made for fighting and it makes me feel bad that I doubted him.