Chapter 15

Run

Run

Run

Go after him

GO AFTER HIM

Iwa just stood there watching his friend dash out of the school.

He knew Oikawa would react like this...but yet he did it because he was selfish.

The truth was he loved Oikawa. He didn't cared for him as just a friend, he wanted more. More than maybe Oikawa was willing to provide.

And in order to keep these feelings a bay he decided to just move on, go back to his days of moving from girl to girl to girl to girl.

Iwa saw that those day hurt him, ate him up inside. And he didn't blame his friend for those feelings. He was basically being a man ho.

This time he wasn't just going to stand there like a bystander, he dropped his papers, pushed past the school thot and ran after the love of his life.

(A/N: I'm sorry this is so sappy but their feelings need to be surfaceddddd and if the anime won't do it, I will ;)

Running across the school parking lot and down the street he reached Oikawa's house. He took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door.

Iwa slams the door shut and rushes up stairs into Oikawa's room.

He finds Oikawa on the ground with a knife in his hand and immediately he examines his body looking for any wounds.

Finding nothing he picks him up and lays him on the bed. Iwa places his hand on the boys forehead and notices a fever.

Small beads of sweat started to form on Oikawa's face so he takes it apon himself to take off his friends tie and shirt.

Then runs down to the kitchen for a cold compress. When he reaches the fridge he sees the thing that breaks his heart. All the pictures that were once there had been scattered around on the floor.

Some ripped, some crumpled, and others just wet.

Pushing that's aside he gets the compress for Oikawa and goes back up to his room.

Iwa pressed it against his forehand and let him be.

He closed the door softly and got some tape from the next room.

Carefully gathering all the pictures he sat down and began to bond the broken memories.

.
.
.
Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. Things have been very busy lately.
.
I hope you enjoyed reading💕
.
Love you guys and tysm for 2.50K reads
.
Thanks for reading💖