Chapter 13

(A/N: ok so before I start, I would just like to put out there that I've never actually been to a psychologist so I don't know the process and everything that happens. This is just what I would think happens so, sorry ahead of time please don't be upset if I messed something up. Enjoy💕)
.

"Hello, Welcome. Name for your appointment?" Greeted the brunette secretary giving Iwa a flirty wink.

"Tooru Oikawa." He responded brushing it off.

Suddenly Iwa felt Oikawa's face press into his back, he could feel his body shaking with fear.

To calm him down Iwa grabbed is hand and held it in his own.

That made Oikawa blush crazily but decided to take advantage and gripped it back.

"Okay when he's available we will call you in."

"Thanks."

Still holding hands Iwa led him towards the waiting room and took a seat next to the fish tank.

Iwa leaned in and whispered in his friends ear.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here for you. Just relax because it pains me to see you like this."

Oikawa nodded and looked over at the colorful fish...'So peaceful'.

At once the door swung open and Dr.Martin stepped in "Tooru?"

"Here." Answered Iwa for him

"Right this way."

They stepped into his office and the door shut with a slam.

Both boys looked around observing the plain room. No frames, no office plant, no nothing. Just a desk with few papers scattered and a pen.

"So I'm Dr.Martin as you may know. Nice to meet you two. Please, have a seat."

Iwa shook the man's hand and took a seat, the trembling boy trailed next to him.

(A/N: I do not mean any of the rude stuff the doctor will say, I have nothing against people with depression. I'm just trying to make this angsty.)

"So what seems to be the problem? Is it just the good old fashion depression?" he said bluntly.

Iwa's eyes widened at the doctor's words.

"U-um I gg-uess." Stuttered Oikawa

"Ahh okay well I mean why do you think that is? Any problems at school? Or just daddy issues?"

'This doctor is gonna get clapped if he don't shut his damn mouth' thought Iwa.

Neither males knew how to respond.

"I-I don't know...I just...I-"

"Yeah yeah ok and how long have you been like this?"

Oikawa looked down nervously...'Will Iwa be mad when he finds out I never told him, will he feel betrayed?'

"A few months." he lied.

Iwa cleared his throat, he knew that Oikawa was lying, he always saw straight through him.

"FEW MONTHS?! HA HA. You have been depressed for such little time and you are already in search for help? Just a teenage phase." 

And that was the last straw.

Iwa shot up from his seat and grabbed the doctors shirt from across the desk.

"Listen here "doctor" he needs help and here you are thinking this is a farce. How about you get your act together and do what you are supposed to."

With that he let go of his shirt, grabbed Oikawa by the hand and dragged him out of the office.

"Ah Mr. Tooru when would you like your next appointment?" asked the lady at the front office as they were storming out.

"When you stop flirting with your clients." yelled Iwa making his way to the car.

They got in and immediately started driving away.

"What the hell, Iwa??"

"Me?! What the hell me?! That doctor was being a freaking as$."

"So?! Did you want help from him or not? I can't believe you actually did that!"

Iwa stopped the car and looked at the hothead.

"....are you actually putting the blame on me!? You're the one that lied!"

Oikawa froze...he knew...he- immediately tears started pouring out of his eyes.

"Just drive."

.
.
.
Ugh the angst is real
.
Hopefully no one get offended
.
Who saw the Conor vs. Mayweather fight?
.
Thanks for reading💕