Chapter 10: Tomodachi

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school and other things. I've been also working on a new fanfic. Well enjoy!

-CTS TTOTT

Chapter 10: Tomodachi…

As I looked across the river, I took a deep breath in and sighed.

“It’s going to be while till I can play around here again…” I thought to myself. “I haven’t even told him yet…” I said out loud.

“Setsura?” I jumped and turned back to the boy. My eyes widen at his uniform, the blue and white uniform of the Spiritual Art Academy.

“Shirou…”

“You’re becoming a shinigami?” We asked each other rather loudly at the same time. Looking up at each other, we smiled lightly.

~*~

“Oi, Setsura.” Shirou called out to me as I slept peacefully at my desk, “Setsura!”

Cracking my eyes open, I squinted to the light. Slowly lifting my bobbing head, I looked up to see Shirou’s face only an inch away. My eyes widen and I jumped backing away.

“Sh-Shirou!” I gasped. “W-what are you doing?”

Shirou let out a sigh, “Class is over,”

“Eh?” I looked around the empty class room, “Ehhhh~!!” I yelled letting my voice echoed. “No way, I fell asleep?”

“Yeah, at the first five minutes of the class,” he told me, “You’re lucky you were sitting in the back,” I dropped my head and let out a sigh.

“I can’t believe it…”