CHAMPION

Now, I've decided to post the last and most awaited award in every competition whom the author of a certain story gave all his/her best to put his/her own story in a right place.

I know, everyone wants to win and own a title especially me I also aim for that but I didn't gave a chance for that. That's why I created my own contest.

My advice to everyone. Even if you lose or win never stop writing. Because when you stop writing it means a lot about your dreams. When you stop, it's a signal for give up.

No matter what you should continue writing. In every success there's time for achieving it. When that great opportunity jumps in your hands never, never let it go just grab and hold still.

Just do your obligation as a writer not as a contestant. In a contest like this, an admin should not treat the contestant or participant as a joiner we should treat them as a writer who never stopped from dreaming.

~~~~~~~

After waiting for a long time you'll finally get the result. Don't be sad if you lose. Remember there's a right time for your success. What if one day or one night you'll woke up and see that you're really there in a position you most awaited. So good luck! Never stop writing.

.

.

.

.

.

This award entitled CHAMPION is awarded to an author who expressed his/herself in a way of writing. This author don't hesitate in expressing his/herself despite of  it's story.

This author really deserves this award because of getting a total average score of 95% in over all and take note it's the highest score in this competition wherein a story can get.

.

.

.

.

.

It's from the group genre #3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.