Fifth Batch of Winners

At dahil sinisipag akong mag-update ay i-a-announce ko na po ang next batch of winners.

Good luck!

***

This award is part of the Grp Genre #1 where in Romance, Short Story, Teen Fiction and Humor collides and these time I am here to give this title to whom give their bests to show and prove that they deserve this title ..

Delightful Award

..

.

.

With an total average of 92.69%

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm gladly to call on meguitarist who wrote the story entitled, UNCHAINED RHYTHM !!

Congratulations and goodluck to your journey !

Next,

It is an award wherein Fan Fiction, General Fiction and Science Fiction are collided by the group we named Grp Genre #2. I'm here to give this award to our aspiring writer whom never give up and always differentiate the real importance between a humans brain or let's say an ability to express themselves and the identity of a person where reflects in its face.

.

.

This award we call Outstanding Award is I proudly saying that this aspiring writer also deserve this title.

..

.

.

.

With a total average of 92.67%

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm gladly to call on iamduhgreat who wrote the story entitled BEAUTY AND THE GENIUS !!!

Congratulations! You deserve also this award and I'm happy to give you luck for your continues journey ! :)

Another,

This Grp Genre #3 contains Mystery/Thriller, Horror, and Adventure. This award is deserved by this aspiring writer whom give his best. This story makes me feel shiver and think a lot about that certain thingy. I think this author would surely find his place in Writing Industry. Must keep on writing no matter what.