"Ahh..Our school's captain!" The teacher exclaimed.

"Um you can go! Train harder!" The shark smiled shyly like a crap patting the captain's shoulde causing to feel unfair.

The guy bowed sightly before walked into the class builiding.

"Mothafucker.." I cursed through gritting teeth.

"Excuse me, did you say something?" The teacher known as Mr.Deok Hwa as I saw his nametag, asked.

His name matched his character. As in just replaced the alphabets EOK with OG. DOG. It's still has the same sound though.

"Nothing sir. I'm just talking to myself" I faked a huge smile and his forehead creased.

"Don't try to fool me. 2 hours detention after school!" He yelled.

"Ughh what kind of first in new school is this? Sure sign of my death is near." I grumbled to which a girl next to me laughed softly.

------------
"Class! Quiet!" Mr.Kang spoke out, the class that was so loud and noisy immediately became silence.

"Alright, we have a new student today," He informed them.

The class the was back full of cheering voice when they heard word of 'new student'.

"Enough, I hope you guys can be good for her. Please enter," Mr.Kang called me and I made my way into the class.

I could hear the students gushed when I entered the class.

"I'm Kim Haeun. Nice to meet you all." I tried to smile as bright as I could and bowed slightly, not bothering to give a look to any of them.

I was not in a good mood at all because of Mr.Dog just now. Well, I always not in the good mood though.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr.Kang looked at me with an amused look and some of the students mumbled within themselves.

Mr.Kang cleared his throat,"Um, yeah short and clear."

"Miss Haeun, you can ask anything with the class president or me if you have any problems." He pointed to a red head boy infront and that was none other than Hoshi.

Hoshi already stared at me.

We had eye contact for seconds, sharing a smirked before I broke it. We were classmates.

"Any question for her?"Mr.Kang asked the class.

A guy raised his hand,"Where is your ex-school?"

"Somewhere in Daegu"

"Why did you get transfer?" A girl then asked making me grin.

"Try make fuss with me and you'll know why." I replied as some of them gushed at me.

"Your guts is quite no joke." Hoshi commented playfully causing me narrowed my eyes at him.

"Soonyoung, don't teased her" Mr.Kang said as Hoshi chuckled and suddenly raised his hand.

"Wait sir! I have a question." He smiled at the teacher as he nodded causing all the attention on Hoshi.

"Miss Haeun, I heard you have a handsome cousin studying in this school too! May I know who is he?" He cocked an brow and smiled cheekily.

The students included Mr.Kang gasped in surprised and all the pair of eyes on me. I sighed.

As expected, I knew Hoshi was gonna asked this dumb question to make me approved he is handsome and charming. He told me last night but I told him that is not going to happen.

"Oh really?! Could you tell us?" A girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's a dumb and ugly cousin I ever had." I stared at Hoshi as he started to boil up.

"He's our class president Hoshi"I informed causing some of them exclaimed and laughed.

Hoshi raked his hair and I smirked at him.

"Okay! Stop class!"Mr.Kang settled them down.

"Glad that you know someone in here so you didn't feel awkward."

"You can take a sit there Miss Haeun,"Mr.Kang pointed an empty seat at the back of the class.

I noticed that a sleeping guy seat next to my seat. I could feel their eyes were all on me as I walked to my seat and it drove me crazy.

I heard Mr.Kang heaved a sigh before he spoke," Sleepy head, wake up! You've been sleeping all the time!"

"Come on, greet your new sitting partner."

My eyes diverted to the person next to me who had his head down on the table.

The moment he looked up, leaning back to his chair while crossing arms, my eyes widened.

"Mingyu.....?"