DUMBledore

*Sam's POV*

I took the kid back to the caslte and learned that the reason why he ran into the forest in the first place was because one of the younger slytheryn's had a necklace that was very important to them stolen by the stirge. When we got to the castle and Dumblddore's office he said it was nothing to worry about. Seriously nothing at all like even a student almost beimg killed, and he acted like nothing even happened, no wonder he is called DUMBledore. He has a whole school full of kids and a very dangerous forest right next to it and they don't even have a fence or anything, seriously their punishment for going in the forest is detention where they have to go in the forest in the middle of the night. Okay rant over. After all of that I met up with Dean and Cas to tell them about what hppened.

*Lonely Time Skip*

"Seriously he said there was nothing to worry about, like hell there wasn't, and I should know hell I've been there." "Dean calm down apparently this was an event that doesn't happen very often." "Well still they should at least have signs like danger don't go here you will die." "I know right" jist then we *cough cough* Dean *cough cough* realized it was dinner time and we were supposed to be eating food right now.

*Dean's POV*

So we went to dinner and hoped nothing would happen while we were there. Naturally luck was not on our side and none other than mouldy shorts himself showed up. And we were the ones whp had to fight him.