The first day

Dean's POV

   Me and Cas set up the class for the first day before realizing that we were done three hours before anyone else ,even the teachers, was awake. So we waited until they all woke up, then went down to have breakfast. When we got there we found Sammy already eating like a moose. I got a pie and started eating too, and Cas just kind of sat there staring at all of the students it was kind of creepy actually because he didn't move or blink he just sat there amd stared.

*Lonely Time skip*

    The class started and we just went with the flow of teaching,by that I mean I sat there and Cas taught until a student, Malfoy i think his name was, asked a very peculiar question "Why should we listen to muggles about how to survive we have our wands?" As soon as I heard this I quickly ran up to him knocked his wand out of his hand and pulled out my gun and pointed it at his face. "That's why you idjit." I said like Bobby would have in that situation.
I really hope Sammy is having a better time than I am.

Sam's POV

    I started the class with the basics of the theory and all that jazz. Obviously I stayed up all night reading about all the creatures and monsters of the wizarding world. One student in particular caught my eye Hermione Granger. She seemed to love the theory and not the practice of everything so I decided to get her out of her comfort zone, you always have to be ready for everything, and asked her to take care of a grindylow for a couple of weeks to see how she would handle it. "Professor you haven't told us how to take care of a grindylow yet." she complained to which I replied "I saw you in the library reading about how to care for one and it will be extra credit." I wish i could have taken a picture of the happy look on her face when i mentioned extra credit. She looked like Dean would if he found a machine that could make pies out of nothing. Right after I told her that I heard a terrified scream coming from the forest, so naturally I followed it.