They didn't know a thing

It was a beautiful morning, all the Nations were at the world meeting in America. I, however was force to stay home cause Germany doesn't like me that much... So he didn't allow me to go to the world meeting. However... I snucked on to the plane that England was taking cause I'm a bitch, who cares? And I was alone too! I always hated being alone sometimes... So as the plane arrived at America, I snuck out and followed England to his car, as soon as he opened the back of the car to put his stuff in, I snuck into a bag. I felt England grabbing the bag I was in so I stayed silent. Then we arrived at his hotel I believe, he grabbed the bag which had me in it then walked to his room and settle the bag down. As he was getting his other bags, I snuck out and into his closet and hid. Then I heard him getting ready for the meeting, I heard the door open and closed so I walk out of my hiding spot and snuck after him. But then I realized, how am I supposed to get in the car without him knowing? So I decided to clime on top of the car as he wasn't looking, huh dangerous isn't it? As he drove to the meeting place, I had to stay put so I won't fall. Then we arrived, as he parked his car and walked out to the meeting entrance, I got down from the car and followed him silently... He opened the door to the meeting room, I was outside standing there, I had nowhere to go, so I decided to clime out the window and on to the roof almost falling but didn't. I cracked a hole on the roof so I can see them.

30 minutes on the roof later~

All the Nations have arrived, I sneak to the hole on top of Germany's sit. "Heh this is why you don't ban me from a world meeting" I said quitely as I poured a bucket of water into the hole and hitting Germany on the head. I heard him screamed cause he was so cold, well it had ice in it so... "AHHH WHO ZE HELL!? AMERICA!!" I heard him shout at America and I giggled watching from the hole. "I didn't do it I swear Germany!" I almost bursted out laughing but kept clam, I heard them arguing about what I did, as I walked to China's hole, I threw 10 small water balloons at China's head, "AY YAIHHHHH!!" I heard him yell, this is too fuckin funny! I giggled as I walked to Lovi's hole, I dumped a bucket of flesh tomatoes on his head. "AHH TOMATOES!?" I heard him yelled as I watch him lick his finger, they had no idea! Heh, look up idiots! I walked to England's hole and dump this bucket of tea on his head, "AHHH AMERICA!!" I almost died of keeping my laughter in. I went to Denmark's hole and threw a cake which had 1 Norway flag on top right on his head, "MHHMM!!" He couldn't even yell! XD Oh this is amazing! Everyone was yelling as I dump more stuff on other Nations! Well I dumped most of them... Heh that's what u get!

End of the meeting~

"Ugh! I'm never going your country again America!" England yelled at America who was so confused and innocent! "Mon dieu my hair!" France kept complaining about his hair being dumped with pink paint, yes PINK PAINT MUAHAHAH! "Hamburger bastard! Fuck you!" Lovi yelled "I didn't do any of this! I swear!" America claimed. " Who would believe jou!?" Germany yelled angrily, I felt so bad but good at the same time! Then I followed England carefully not to get caught.

Back in England~

I quickly sneak out the car and into the house, then I heard him ring the door bell and I opened the door. "Oh welcome back England! I missed uuuu!" I said hugging him, "Thank you love" I smirked "How was the meeting?" I asked as his hand started to itch a little, "HORRIBLE!!" He yelled "Oh no! What happened?" I asked innocently "America dumped random stuff on us!" He said angrily "He even lies and said it wasn't him! Hphm!" You don't know what's going on in my mind right now! Oh my lord! "Wow! That's mean! Do you need help with your bags?" I asked him and he nodded.

After we took care of the bag, we went out for dinner! Oh I'm so lucky he didn't cook! Then after he returned home, I brushed my teeth and went to bed as I said goodnight to England! "Heheheh they didn't know a thing!" I said to my self then drifted off asleep...