Trapped Germano

" Sooo do you think it's a good idea? " I asked looking at Feli " Si~! I think it would make them get along too! " As Feli said I smirked " Hehehheh... " I said after I ran off... " Hm I wonder if it would work out " Feli thought for him self.

Time skip cause I'm a lazy lazy ass~

" Well I bought you here again Lovi! So you and Germany can spend time together! " I said cheerfully! "BASTARD FOR THE LAST TIME!!" Lovi yelled struggling trying to get out, "VHAT IS ZHIS!?" Germany yelled "Aw wait isn't this what you want? Except you replace me and I'm not here and you're in the bed room? Hmmmmm?" I teased Germany making his face a red tomato 🍅! "Nien!!" Germany yelled in blushing. "You little bastard..." I smirked "Oh so you WANT to go in the bedroom! Ok!" I said smirking and picked them up by the rope and threw them in the bedroom and they landed on the bed perfectly! "START MAKING OUT YOU TWO!!" I yelled, slamming the door.

In the bedroom with Germany and Lovi~

" That little Neko bastard! Now I'm stuck with you! And the worst thing is, WE ARE ON A BED TIED UP TOGETHER!!" Lovi yelled "............" silent "What? Don't you have anything to say Potato bastard?" Lovi asked waiting for an answer "Nien..." Lovino face went pale "What...? What do you mean by "no"?" Lovi was a bit scared "Vell... I kinda liked jou..." Lovino started freaking out "WHAT YOU BASTARD WHAT DID SHE DO TO-MH" Germany started kissing Lovino and-

Outside the door~

Snap snap! "Heheheh this is so fucking fun!" I said while taking a million pictures "I'm sure Japan would LOVE to see this" Snap snap!

Time skip and THEY DIDN'T HAVE LAID I SWEAR!~

"Erggg..." I winded as I wipe my bloody nose "Oh god... I think I went past the limit of time... ergggg..." I started to walk into the room immediately ran out "Nope nope nope" I started to nose bleed again...

Time skip again...

"Bye bye! See you!" I waved at Germany and Lovino who was running for their life. "Hah... Now I have to fucking clean the bed..." I face palmed and walk into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know what you're thinking... No they didn't have laid... um... Yes I'm being honest!... 

No I'm not...