Book #2 sequel

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this book (keep reading for the sneak peek of book number two shortly)  

I started in December 2016 and here I am writing the last chapter in November 2017 on my birthday!! Years go by so fast. I got my inspiration for this book from Estelle Maskame's trilogy of Did I mention I love you. So if you loved this book GO READ HERS NOW. 

I hope you will all read my sequel which should be published by the time you read this so go and add it to your library. It will be about Rosa in college and maybe a certain someone will come and join her. Wink wink. So I hope you've enjoyed the journey of this book with me and now onto the thing you were waiting for. A sneak peek:

THE AUTUMN:

Three knocks came from the other side of my bedroom door. It connected to Gabby's bedroom from next door. It was 3 am and later today we are going to college Separate ones though unfortunately :(

We have a code for knocking. When there are three knocks it means call me asap. So I grab my phone and dial her. She picks up even before the first ring.

"Rosa help me In so nervous I can't sleep, well that and the fact I can hear my mum throwing up every five seconds"

Gabby's family aren't the best of people. It's just her mum and stepdad who constantly gamble all their money away. Luckily I live next door so she has dinner with us and on non-school nights she sleeps around. She got a scholarship to her college of performing arts so she didn't have to pay.

"Just calm down it's going to be fine," I say calmly. "But this will be the first time we won't be together at school," She says and I can picture her doing her frown she always does when she's upset. "We'll have every weekend and evening that we want with each other" I reassure her. She huffs and shortly, after more talking, we go back to sleep...

The sequel is called 'The Autumn' and is on my page, so please have a read. 

Will Rosa and Lucas get another chance?