15 - For Always

Jaye

Still feeling Amina’s warmth in my shorts I walked out her room still feeling somewhat unreal. I spent a night with the girl which made me feel so weird to the point where I had to really pinch myself if this was going on. I have never run this quick into love ever not even with Evie. Amina certainly made me feel some type of way. The whole night she lay in my arms telling me of dreams that she wished of, people that stood by her side and the reason why her and Trevon were such good friends. I was intrigued by her future, she never let stripping put her down into her future, all money gained from stripping went to her future of becoming the event planner that she wanted to be it made me respect her even more.

Once I reached the living room, I already saw Trevon sitting there eating cereal watching TV. I don’t know how he got so comfortable in his ex girlfriends house, most dudes wouldn’t even walk in front of their ex’s house but Trevon would.

“Wassup, Mina said you wanted to talk to me,” I said sitting on the other side of him on the couch and he swallowed a spoonful of his apple jacks and looked at him.

“Damn I would have thought that you and Amina would have got another round in so I could finish breakfast but I guess I’ll be wasting her cereal this morning,” I looked at hi puzzled and laughed shaking my head.

“Alright what’s going on?”

He sat up in his seat and looked at me then took a paper out and slid it over to me on the coffee table.

“When Amina told me to promote your music I did that. I went far and beyond to promote your music and it got to the people of Interscope Underground are interested.”

I smiled as if I was a little kid all over again a record label was interested into me, they literally wanted to see me.

“Look don’t get too happy, it aint no deal or nothing. They got to see what you capable of my dude and if they see you got then you got it.”

“Yeah I feel you!” I said excitedly literally jittery from every word that was going through my mind.

“Look Friday they want to see you, I’ll be there and put in a few words.” He said and I nodded my head.

“I really appreciate it man, I really do.” I said getting up then giving him a big handshake.

“Amina likes you I can’t deny that. She showed me that she would move on and fall in love and she really showing me that. I give you props dude.”

In the back of my head what he just said was down to earth and real cause in his eyes it seemed down to earth and truthful.

“I love her too.”

Did that just come out of my mouth? I said I loved her but not her, the dude that used to love her.

“Keep it that way; I know she’s tired of looking for love. She sees something in you. Just do what I didn’t and that’s to be there even if you get signed.” He explained and I nodded my head, “There is a time to be a boy and play around but them there are times to be a man a care for a woman who cares for you as much as she does. She works hard; I really wish I could have taken her out of that stupid strip club in time. She had no motivation in that place no way, now she got someone to really talk to after a shift of pervs paying for pussy, Bus boy.” He laughed and I nodded my head.

“I’ll keep her safe; you never know I might not be driving this bus as long as she thinks.” I said and he nodded his head.

“Sure,” he got up and wiped his pants and gave me a handshake, “I’ll see you Friday.”

He walked out the apartment and I walked back into the room to see Amina snuggled under the covers literally drowned into her dream which seemed great because she was smiling the whole time. I smiled walking over the king sized bed and crept under the covers kissing up her legs stopping right at the second pair of lips and licked lightly and she giggled.

“You know I’m not sleeping right?” she whispered and I chuckled.

“I had a light feeling about it, now wake up before I put a finger in you.” I joked and she giggled.

“I might like that.”

“You sure?” I slowly eased in my finger making her wince and I smiled taking it out.

‘Alright girl,” I moved out and laid in front of her looking her straight into her eyes then touched her nose with mines.

“You know I love you right?” I said and she looked at me shocked.

‘Well now I know.” She laughed and I grabbed her chin and looked at her.

“I’m serious, I love you, what we got her is so official to me, I don’t want to lose you. You are more than just than a girl to me, you are my Queen. Queens are just as high as Kings; I want you to be by my side even if shit gets rough you got to promise me that you are going to be by my side.”

I took out my pinky holding it up and she smiled.

“I promise, I’m not going to leave your side,” she put up her pinky and interlocked it with me and kissed me and traced her hand down my abs to my dick making it jump.

“I think you got to make up for hogging my sheets.” She smiled biting her lips and I licked my lips.

“How about breakfast in bed?”

She kissed my neck, “I would love that.”

Ok I'm On A Roll Hopefully I Keep up With This! I Am Truly Grateful That You Guys Kept Up With Me. And Those Who Love Trevon So Much I'm Trying To Do A Story On Him If Everything Goes Well On This. Please Comment, Vote And Share To Friends Who Would Love This Story. - Camisha ♥ 

P.S If You Havent Listened To For Always By Tyrese Now Is The Time!