~Angel With a Shotgun~ Vanoss

"Evan!" Jon screamed as he ran towards me.
  "What is it Delirious?" I asked worried as to why he looked so freaked out and bloody.
  "It's (Y/N)." I immediately stiffened when he said her name. "The Yellow Scarves, I was cornered by a group of them and beaten to a pulp before they threw this at me and said to 'give it to the girl's boy-toy." He pulled out an envelope from the pocket of his hoodie and held it out to me. I quickly grabbed it from his hands and tore it open.

  If you ever want your precious little princess to see the let of day again bring us twenty thousand dollars. You have till sundown Owlboy.
                         The Yellow Scarves

I felt anger coarse through my veins. I was angry at the men who took (Y/N), knowing that gang they were probably torturing her. Not only was I angry at them, but I was angry at myself for not being there to protect her. She's been my girlfriend for over a year and when she needed me most I wasn't there for her.
  "What are we going to do Evan?" Delirious asked obviously concerned.
  "Tell the guys to suit up and meet me in the heist room. We're going to get (Y/N) back and make those f***ers pay if they hurt her," I growled as I went to my room. I opened my safe and pulled out the twenty thousand dollars and placed them in a duffel bag. I suited up and headed to the heist room.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

  I walked up to the front of the Yellow Scarves' headquarters.
  "Looks like the bird isn't a chicken after all," one of the guards snickered. "I'll go get the boss."
  After a few minutes, the leader of the Yellow Scarves came outside holding a chain in his right hand. My eyes followed the chain to the other end of it and landed on (Y/N). The chain wrapped around her neck, wrists, and ankles. She had bruises and cuts all over her body, which made my blood boil.
  "Well, well, well, you actually showed up," The leader said in a husky voice.
  "I have the money you wanted," I said try to keep my composure.
  "I'm sure you do," he chuckled. "But you know what's more valuable than the money in that bag of yours? Your life, Owlboy." Multiple Yellow Scarf goons surrounded me pointing their guns at me.
  "If you plan to kill me at least let me say goodbye to the love of my life," I stated calmly.
  "Fine," the leader sighed letting go of the chain. (Y/N) bolted towards me, tears streaming down her face. I pulled her into my embrace, tears falling down my face behind my mask.
  "Now," I said. Multiple shots went off at once. From their sniper perches the guys shot the men surrounding me and (Y/N), while I shot their leader in the head. I picked (Y/N) up, as well as the duffel bag, and sprinted to safety. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)," I said, as we got back to the van. I took off my mask and began to get the chains off of her.
  "It's not your fault Evan," (Y/N) said.
  "Yes it is. I'm your boyfriend, (Y/N). I should have been there to protect you." (Y/N) placed her hand, now free of the chains, gently on my cheek.
"Don't be so harsh on yourself Evan. You're not always going to be there to protect me, I know that," she said, wiping away my tears. "But I do know you'll do anything to save me." I smiled, placing my hand over hers.
"I love you so much (Y/N)."
"I love you too Evan." I pulled (Y/N) into a hug, kissing her forehead.
"I'm glad you two lovebirds are reunited and all that, but we should probably get out of here before more Yellow Scarves show up," Wildcat said as he and the rest of the guys walked up to the van. I nodded and helped (Y/N) into the very back seat of the van so that Bryce and Moo could bandage her up as we made our escape.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as we walked into our home safe and sound. I held (Y/N) tightly by the hand, afraid that I might lose her again if I let her go.
"Evan," (Y/N) said, gaining my attention. I turned to see her smiling at me. I was going to ask her what was wrong, but before I could she closed the gap between us and kissed me. "I'm sorry I scared you," she said as we parted. "I know that you're still scared. I can tell by the way you're holding my hand... Evan please trust and believe me when I say that you don't have to. I don't want you to be worried about me all the time..."
"That's where your wrong," I smiled as I rested my hand on her cheek. "(Y/N), I love too much to not worry about you." I saw tears prick the corners of her eyes. I pulled her into a tight embrace as she cried softly into my chest.

A/N- Hi. Hello. How's it going. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took awhile, but I finally got it finished! This one-shot was requested by @starshine101446682
Don't forget to leave your requests in the comments below! Thank you!

Love ya~