Chapter 4: A Bad Memory

"Katie what were you thinking this guy could be a kidnapper, or a murderer, or a rapist!" Riley yelled

"Well do you want backstage passes or not?" Katie asked

"We can at least go and get them if anything happenes we'll call the cops." I suggested

"I don't like this but Starbucks sounds go so lets go" Perrie said while putting her shoes on.

We all followed Perrie's lead and put our shoes then walked downstairs to the lobby of the orphanage, once we where at the bottom of the stairs we raced out the door so Rachel wouldn't see us. As soon as we were far enough from the orphanage we walked the rest of the way to Starbucks.

The strong aroma of coffee welcomed us as we open the door. We all rushed to the counter to order our drinks and after we all squeezed into a booth and waited for the mystery man with our VIP Tickets.

"Well I haven't seen you in a while Ms. McCall." a voice all to familiar said. As I looked up from my cappuccino I saw the face of the one who ruined my relationship with my family. Before anyone could respond my ex boyfriend held up 5 VIP Tickets to the One Direction concert and had an evil smirk on his face.

"You're the guy Katie made the deal with..." Lay asked cautiously

"Who else would go to Starbucks with 5 VIP Tickets to a band his girlfriend loves?" Issac smirked

"You seemed to have forgotten that I dumped you Issac." I fired back

Issac laughed then said "That's right I didn't tell you my full price $10 per ticket plus a date with you, Lily."

My heart stopped and anger filled my body. All the girls immediately surrounded me telling me I didn't have to and that the passes weren't that important. After the girls comfort and thinking it over I finally spoke in a shaky voice "Okay...but first we get the passes."