You Make Me Strong (a One Direction Fanfic)

*Flashback*

Marine City, Michigan

"Where are they? They said no later than 1 and its 3:30am!" I quietly wondered out loud.

You see my parents went out to go vist my uncle in Chesterfield but since my whole family thinks I'm slut (because my now ex boyfriend, Issac, told my whole family we had.....well sex when we DIDN'T) I was left home alone every time they went to see family.

"WOAH YOU'RE POPULAR! SOMEONE'S CALLING YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE COME ON I'M A B- " Louis Tomlinson yelled at me as I finally answered my phone "Ello?"

"Hello, is this Troy and Tanya McCall's daughter?" a mans voice asked nervously

"Yes, this is Lily McCall. Who's this?"

"I'm Officer Dan, Lily I have something to tell you but you're not going to be happy...."

"What is it? How did you get my number! Are my parents oka-" I was talking really fast when I was cut off

"Lily listen pack your things you're going to be living in a orphanage for a while...." Officer Dan cautiously spoke. When his words finally sank in I realized my parents where dead and that Officer Dan was more than likely on his way to pick me up and take me away.

"Okay, bye" I whispered as a tears begun to escape from my eyes.

After I hung up I curled into a ball and began to cry. I was still in tears as Louis Tomlinson's voice came through my phone again. "What!" I yelled into the phone not checking the caller I.D.

"Lily! Wait are you crying? Oh god you are! Lily if you can hear me I'm going to get Riley, Katie, and Perrie and we'll be there in 2 mintues!" and with that the phone call ended. Not long after my bedroom door opened and there stood my 4 best friends.