Chapter 3: Concert Preparation

Everyone fell asleep during truth or dare last night and currently almost everyone is up and eating, I say almost everyone because Riley and Katie are still sleeping. Perrie for some reason got up really early and walked McDonalds to get breakfast for everyone and when she got home Lay and I got up because our food sences where tingling.

"Guys I have an idea..." Lay said while grabbing her guitar. She started to play a few chords well walking towards Riley and Katie, catching along Perrie and I followed her and gathered around them

"Its time to get up, in the morning." Lay sang

"In the morning." I echoed

"Got McDonalds breakfast for you." Lay continued

"Just for you." Perrie joined

"or any other brand.." I sang

"we walked 2 miles just to get it." Lay sings still strumming

"So you better get up and eat it." Perrie warned still singing

" You don't wanna be a selfish lazy (crazy)girl... (Katie)" Perrie and I harmonized

"So we gotta get up! Time to get up! Its time to get up! Its time get uupp! ITS. TIME. TO. GET. UP. Its time to get up! Get up!" All 3 of us shouted and jumped on the bed

"ITS TIME TO GET UP!" Lay screamed

"ITS TIME!" Perrie and I yelled at the same time

"Its time to get up-" Lay sang

"Its time too.." Perrie sang

"SHH!" I said hushing them

"Get up." Perrie finished

"Its time." I sang softly

"Doobie doo" Perrie added

"waaakee (gett) UPPPP.." Perrie and I harmonized

Just then Katie sat up and yelled "Time to get up!"

We all started to laughing as Riley and Katie got up and ate breakfast. When they were finished eating Perrie looked at the time and started freaking out.

She ran up the Lay first and dragged her into the bath room and yelled "SHOWER QUICK! " then she dragged Katie, Riley, and I into my closet and went into Sargeant Mode "Okay girls it's 10am, the concert startes at 7pm. We're going to spend those 9 hours preparing for the concert, the first mission is hair and clothes, while we alternate in and out of the showers, so find every hair product and tool you can cause Lay will be out soon then Katie will go, then Lily, then Riley, then me. Got it team?!"

We all saluted "Yes sir!" then ran around finding various hair products and tools.

After 3 hours Lay had her blonde locks in simple curls and was wearing a Batman crop top with denim shorts, Katie's dark brown hair was straightened with a white bow on the side and she was wearing a black shirt that had Hipster Please printed on it with black skinny jeans, Riley had her dirty blonde hair in a braid and was wearing a white shirt with Crazy Mofo printed on it with black denim shorts, Perrie had her pink dip dyed, blonde hair curled and was wearing a red shirt with a black and white varsity jacket and jean shorts, and my brown hair was straightened and I was wearing a blue and white stripped shirt and red demin shorts.

"Now the next mission is make up and nails, Riley and Lay your a team, Katie and Lily your also a team, I will do everyones nails." Perrie instructed, we all nodded and began makeup.

After an hour we all had natural makeup on and Lay had black nails with the batman symbol on her ring finger nail, Riley had white and black stripped nails, Katie had white nails with a black with mustaches, Perrie had red and black nails, and I had simple royal blue nails.

We were ready with about 5 hours left so while everyone else was on there computers I tried to find us a ride to the concert cause none of us could drive yet. First I tried my friend David, but he had to work after school, then I asked our friend Maggie's older brother Bill, but he "wouldn't be catch dead at a One Direction concert", after I texted everyone who could drive I was forced to ask Riley's brother if he could take us but Riley had one last person that we could try, Trevor. I somehow convinced Trevor to give us a ride to Ford Field at 5pm.

"Guys I just got us VIP backstage passes!" Katie screamed

"Really!" the rest of us screamed in unison jumping up and down

"What Katie how much are 5 VIP passes..." Lay questioned

" Well the guy I found them from says their $10 each and I already said yes and we all have to meet him at Starbucks in 10 minutes" Katie explained