After everything was sort out, they all headed home. "So that bouquet" Law said observing the prettiness. "Is for Nami-ya?"

Zoro nodded his head. Then he chuckled nervously. "You think she'll like it?"

"Why of course."
____________________________________________________

Namis stared at the girl with confusion. He didn't know what in the hell she was making which was an obvious problem. "You're doing horrible."

A vein popped out of her forehead. "How about you shut up and call Sanji for me!"

The door slammed open and the cook started to sway in harmony. "Yes Nami-swan~~~! It's such an honor for you to call me!" He looked at the horrible mini cake she tried making. He took the cake and threw it in the trash which made the navigator yelp. "I think it's best if I help you..." Fifteen minutes later, the desert looked marvelous. The tangerine lover clasped her hands together.

"It's beautiful!" She packed it up and put it in a small box. She looked up at the person who helped her. "You think he'll like it Sanji-kun?"

He gave her a wink. "He'll like anything you give him." As she left with the cake and a huge smile on her face, the cook went to the corner and cried.

The sound of laughs were being heard from the door. Robin put down her book and raised her brow. "Where have you four been?"

They all looked at each other, waiting for the one to answer. But they just shrugged and sat down on the couch. Zoro still held the flowers in his hand and asked Namis for a vase. He shook his head and said, "Just give it to my twin already." That's right when the navigator entered the room. She carried a box with a green bow on it. The swordsman stared at it, hoping it was for him. But he kept his mouth shut. She went straight to him and giggled. She pointed at the bouquet.

"Is that for me?" She asked with joy in her voice. She could see him quickly holding it in her face. He had a huge smirk in his face.

"Just take it already dammit." Of course she took it and admired the choice of flowers. She was impressed and never expected Zoro to have taste. This time she held her little present to his face.

"And this is for you!"

But Zoro didn't want to take it. He put his hands in his air and shook his head. He was a bit scared that the gift would be better than his flowers. But Nami bonked him on the head and refused his refusal. He rolled his eyes and took it to make the girl happy. As he slowly opened, the scent of chocolate met his nose. A little cake with green shavings was he received. Sanji tossed him a fork and the marimo enjoyed his treat. Nami watched him stuff chunks of it in his mouth. She was pleased that he enjoyed something she made. She grabbed the vase of flowers and adored the colors. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

It finally happened Nojiko. I told you it'll happen. I wish you were here to see me be happy with the man I love. I know it's cheesy but whatever. Nami told herself in her head. She said that as if her sister was there before her.

You might not approve but....

I love him and that's all that matters.
___________________________________________________

Day turned into night and the crew went to their rooms. Today was their last day here at this island which means tomorrow they'll leave and continue on with their crazy adventures. Nami's head rested on Zoro's chest. His loud snoring was not helping her sleep. So she stayed awake and thought of how lucky she was to be with him. But in the position she was in, it reminded her of events that happened before they stepped upon this land. She sat forward as quick as possible and realization hit her. This somehow woke the swordsman and he groggily pulled her back to lay down.

"Go to sleep already."

She scoffed. "Your snoring is not helping."

"Deal with it."

Then the thoughts were swarming through her head. Could it be? That it was him all along? "Hey. Do you remember that day where it was super foggy and no one could see?"

He didn't say anything but when he did it was just a 'Yeah?'

A blush appeared. She was so glad that he couldn't see her face because of the darkness. "You know how we had to hold on to someone?"

This time, nothing came out of him.

"Were...you the one I was holding on to?"

.
.
.

Silence. That's what it was. She sighed and regretted asking him the question but a tsk was them heard. He stared at her and cupped her cheeks. "Stop asking things that you already know the answer to."

Her eyes widened. And instead of a frown and a smile formed. Her arms grasped around his neck and she hugged him tight. "Aww you're so sweet~!" She almost sounded like Sanji.

_

A few cuddles and playful fights made them fall asleep. They were both in each other's arms dozing off.

She was happy.

He was happy.

And they were both happily in love.

_____________________________________________________

FINALLY. AFTER ALL THIS TIME THIS STORY IS NOW TO AN END.

Thank you to all the readers who read this and hopefully you've enjoyed it. Now I'll just continue on to my next 3 on-going stories. Wish me luck!

[ ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE ]

(I will edit errors soon)